By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official Sony Leipzig 2008 Press Conference Thread...

According to Eugamer some guy just bust out on stage interrupting the LBP demo. Nobody knows who he is, but German photographers suddenly went mad taking pictures. I can't copy and paste the text, though.

Strange things are afoot.

Edit: Bah, just an idiot cameraman they got to play some LBP.

Around the Network
makingmusic476 said:
According to Eugamer some guy just bust out on stage interrupting the LBP demo. Nobody knows who he is, but German photographers suddenly went mad taking pictures. I can't copy and paste the text, though.

Strange things are afoot.

I guess the invited some famous guy to the show.aybe the interuption was planned???

How long is the conference?? 

Edit: it just finished!

It's over

My Top 5:

Shadow of the Colossus, Metal Gear Solid 3, Shenmue, Skies of Arcadia, Chrono Trigger

My 2 nex-gen systems: PS3 and Wii

Prediction Aug '08: We see the PSP2 released fall '09. Graphically, it's basically the same as the current system. UMD drive ditched and replaced by 4-8gb on board flash memory. Other upgrades: 2nd analog nub, touchscreen, blutooth, motion sensor. Design: Flip-style or slider. Size: Think Iphone. Cost: $199. Will be profitable on day 1.

And it's over, bah.

Around the Network

wow this was even more terrible then E3.

Aside from some casual games, there's actually nothing (okay, Heavy Rain might be something) to "look forward" to.

Casual announcements and hardware announcements...

Understandable that they put focus on this, but sorry, I want games to be announced.

well, singstar turkish party is going to be a million seller....

That's it....dam I was hoping for a new exclusive announcement.

shanbcn said:
wow this was even more terrible then E3.

Well, usually we get absolutely nothing at Leipzig.

And Disney SingStar is pretty big, imo.