By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Sega Game = House of the Dead: Overkill (wii)

cant wait for it, too bad its in 09,

Around the Network

As I said in the post, i've played House of the dead 2 & 3 on the Wii and I believe this is the only good shooter on it. If there are a couple more good games that might gather my interest to pick up a Wii. My friends would get a kick out of it. Then again...nah...I don't need a Wii...i'll just buy the game for my friend on his B Day so we can play it. They need to put the House of the dead 4 in overkill as well.

A hardcore game on my Wii. It's more likely than you think.

Anyway, I look forward to this. I hope the zapper works for this.

Pixel Art can be fun.

coyot3 said:
Hell yeah, now if Sega could bring us a new Virtua Cop game with that same 70s vibe...

(Points at Coyot)

Sega! Give this man a cookie and a job! In that order! Then get to work on a bad ass afro wearing cop, who single-handedly cleans up the mean streets of Virtua City.

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Check out my daily drawings here and help keep me on task!

S.T.A.G.E. said:

As I said in the post, i've played House of the dead 1 &2 on the Wii and I believe this is the only good shooter on it. If there are a couple more good games that might gather my interest to pick up a Wii. My friends would get a kick out of it. Then again...nah...I don't need a Wii...i'll just buy the game for my friend on his B Day so we can play it.

It's 2 &3 actually, not 1 & 2, but whatever. But for your friend, I suggest looking into the other two lightgun games on the Wii: Ghost Squad is only slightly inferior to House of the Dead, and I actually much preferred Umbrella Chronicles to both.

Back on topic, finally got a chance to see the video (it wasn't working too well this morning). I'm not much into Grindhouse movies, but I applaud the effort they put into the trailer. Here's hoping they put just as much into the game itself.

Around the Network

Looks awesome. Really looking forward to this game now.

My blog: TsalagiDragon on Wordpress

My online store: Tsalagi Dreams 

My Twitter: @Scary4Eva

noname2200 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

As I said in the post, i've played House of the dead 1 &2 on the Wii and I believe this is the only good shooter on it. If there are a couple more good games that might gather my interest to pick up a Wii. My friends would get a kick out of it. Then again...nah...I don't need a Wii...i'll just buy the game for my friend on his B Day so we can play it.

It's 2 &3 actually, not 1 & 2, but whatever. But for your friend, I suggest looking into the other two lightgun games on the Wii: Ghost Squad is only slightly inferior to House of the Dead, and I actually much preferred Umbrella Chronicles to both.

Back on topic, finally got a chance to see the video (it wasn't working too well this morning). I'm not much into Grindhouse movies, but I applaud the effort they put into the trailer. Here's hoping they put just as much into the game itself.

Yeah that was my mistake. I fixed it from 1 &2 to 2 & 3. It's probably because it was a nostalgia set. Reguardless, I cannot wait.

Ok so i just a different cut of the ad with the girl licking the Wiimote? What the hell

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.