By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Sega Game = House of the Dead: Overkill (wii)

Bull.

MH3 and Tenchu IV can't be good? I mean MH has a pretty big following. And you actually say Disaster and FRAGILE will suck?

on gamerankings, scores of post tenchu 3 games:

tenchu: return from darkness: 70%

tenchu: fatal shadows: 60%

tenchu z: 57%

tenchu: time of the assassins: 51%

tenchu: dark secret: 37%

best scoring monster hunter game:

there is absolutely no (none) reason to think fragile will be any good. the fatal frame 1 quality screens certainly don't prove otherwise.

as for disaster, as you may have missed, it's not a 3rd party game and therefore can not be on the list.

Around the Network

@Tastyshovelware Fragile =/= Fatal Frame. Also Fatal Frame is my most anticipated wii game. Their is also better lighting, and textures in Fatal Frame IV. Graphics don't matter too much anyway. Monster Hunter is underrated imo. There are people who actually want Tenchu IV like me.

^^

my graphics comments were about fragile and saying it looks really unimpressive, not fatal frame 4. no biggy though.

still, not to say im never wrong, but I have a bad feeling about the games I crossed off.

"Where the dead walk and bullets talk" Can you get more awesome than that? Sega, you are making us happy again.

My Tag: 2 Timothy 3:1

Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to Heaven! (John14:6)

Every second 2 people die . . . What if this is your second? 

www.goodpersontest.com

I'm surprise othr companies aren't playing up the hardcore marketing angle. "These are no your average Wii gamez..."

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network

The trailer reminds me of Madword with its old film theme.

Hell yeah, now if Sega could bring us a new Virtua Cop game with that same 70s vibe...

steven787 said:
obieslut said:
come on sega support the hd consoles please please please. You my best best company but i havnt had a reason to like you that much in some time.

just waiting for Golden axe whoop whoop.

on topic, the games looks good, but i am only saying this because of my bias towards sega

Dude, Sega gave HD consoles Virtua Fighter 5, Sonic, and Condemned. Plus you're gonna get the Lead version of Sonic Unleashed and Golden Axe Beast Rider.

And Valkria Chronicles.

i would not call Monster Lab hardcore.

Soriku said:

ing forward to it?

Neil: There’s a lot of Wii fans worried about the decline of decent hardcore games on the system. No, guys — we’re not making a 30 hour-plus RPG here, but we are making something you are going to have a complete blast playing. We are making it with a nod to one of the greatest arcade series of all time and we hope you’ll just purely enjoy teaming up with buddies and posting those high scores on the forums with the rest of us.

It’ll beat the shit out of grooming a horse.

Lol, I'd buy the game just because of that last bit.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka