By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Sega Game = House of the Dead: Overkill (wii)

obieslut said:
come on sega support the hd consoles please please please. You my best best company but i havnt had a reason to like you that much in some time.

just waiting for Golden axe whoop whoop.

on topic, the games looks good, but i am only saying this because of my bias towards sega

Dude, Sega gave HD consoles Virtua Fighter 5, Sonic, and Condemned.  Plus you're gonna get the Lead version of Sonic Unleashed and Golden Axe Beast Rider.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Around the Network
steven787 said:
obieslut said:
come on sega support the hd consoles please please please. You my best best company but i havnt had a reason to like you that much in some time.

on topic, the games looks good, but i am only saying this because of my bias towards sega

Dude, Sega gave HD consoles Virtua Fighter 5, Sonic, and Condemned. Plus you're gonna get the Lead version of Sonic Unleashed and Golden Axe Beast Rider.

i know i know. i just feeling a lil sor about the sonic games going nintendo apart from unleashed

obieslut said:
steven787 said:
obieslut said:

Dude, Sega gave HD consoles Virtua Fighter 5, Sonic, and Condemned. Plus you're gonna get the Lead version of Sonic Unleashed and Golden Axe Beast Rider.

i know i know. i just feeling a lil sor about the sonic games going nintendo apart from unleashed

If it means so much to you to play sonic, maybe you should buy a wii to play them?

one of us, one of us...

In all honesty, I was including Sonic as a joke, but all the other games are pretty good or exciting.

(edit: LOL @one of us, one of us... Hey Obie, Wii would like to play with you... come on buy a DS and a Wii, you will be the first person I add to my friends.)

Finally third parties are starting with decent core games for the wii.

-UBISOFT BOYCOTT!-

Around the Network
steven787 said:

In all honesty, I was including Sonic as a joke, but all the other games are pretty good or exciting.

(edit: LOL @one of us, one of us... Hey Obie, Wii would like to play with you... come on buy a DS and a Wii, you will be the first person I add to my friends.)

WiiAssimilate, Obie seriously though if you really like a game why let a dislike or unsure feeling for a system hold you from playing it? Videogames are about playing and Wii would like to play.

P.S. This of course is assuming you value sonic games and some of the other stuff to make the system worth it's investment.

souixan said:
steven787 said:

WiiAssimilate, Obie seriously though if you really like a game why let a dislike or unsure feeling for a system hold you from playing it? Videogames are about playing and Wii would like to play.

P.S. This of course is assuming you value sonic games and some of the other stuff to make the system worth it's investment.

Also, Sonic and the Secret Ring was the best Sonic game in atleast 5 years.  It may even be better then Sonic Adventure (though I would have to play it again to judge for sure).

If you wanted Sega games you should have bought a Wii.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

misteromar mk4 said:

Seriously... I'm about to make a list... I'm trying to resist but this will be very near the top of that list.

(Still resisting)

misteromar mk4 said:
  • Mad World
  • The Conduit
  • Call of Duty:World at War
  • Overlord Dark Legends
  • Cursed Mountains
  • Deadly Creatures
  • de Blob
  • Dead Rising
  • Spyborgs
  • Monster Hunter 3
  • Mushroom Men
  • Red Steel 2