By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - who will win in a fight? Kratos or Link

link would destroy Kratos with both hands tied behind his back.

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Around the Network
Munkeh111 said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
Munkeh111 said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
Munkeh111 said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
Munkeh111 said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:

Heh Link of course Kratos cannot stand up to a bomb arrow to the face and Link has about 20 weapons to use to out smart Kratos, who is honestly a retard on steroids with a couple of sword attached to chains and should have cut an arm off by now, its not really hard to out smart someone like that. It goes like this, Kratos runs at Link like the retard he is, Link hits him with the boomerang, Kratos is stunned, Link pulls out the bomb arrows and blasts him in the face. Kratos would never get close enough to Link to make it a fight ^_^

Kratos would just bring asteroids down using one of his powers given by the Titans. At worst, he could just rewind the time after he got shot, because the fates gave him those powers when he killed them

How does that work when getting shot in the face you'd be dead?  And for that matter why didn't these fates with all their time magic rewind time after Kratos killed them... or every time he ended up hitting them... or for that matter rewind time to back before Kratos was born and you know punch his dad in the balls?

I dont know the precise mechanics, and you realise that Kratos has killed gigantic statues, and GODs!!!!!!! He would destroy Link almost instantly

I think I revealed a huge logical flaw in the God of War story itself, honestly to not rewind time and kill the powerful retard that is Kratos would make you... well stupider then Kratos himself...

@the Gigantic statues and Gods comment

Every Zelda boss says hai!  They were all some huge monster of some sort that should have rolled over Link, some actually being Gods.

The king of the gods, oh yeah, and if you did kill Kratos, he would just climb out of hell

So uh how would a spirit fight without a body... I mean after you blow Kratos' head off with a bomb arrow that body is useless, and don't give me that "when Kratos comes out of hell he has a physical body" crap cause we all know thats defies the laws of matter.

Unlike being stabbed through the heart, and then being completely fine, that is as expected. And anyway, what is the chance Link will actually hit him? Wouldn't you prefer to chuck thunderbolts at you enemy rather than just firing arrows?

Not really if Link was to use a spell it would most likely be Bombos, cause just like a bomb arrow Kratos wouldn't have a body left... it would be a million tiny pieces, thunderbolts wouldn't destroy the body, while explosives will. Also what would Kratos really have to shield himself from a bomb arrow if he hits it with his sword it explodes and takes an arm with it.

And honestly Link fights with brains and using the tools he has he could take down Kratos no problem, he wouldn't even get past the Ether spell.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Kratos...

End of 2008 Sales:

Wii- 39 Million 360- 25Million PS3- 22 Million

PSN: papasmurf5721

Legend of Zelda games sell more, so Link. ;)

Link would never be able to defeat Kratos, but he'd never die himself. 20 hearts + Nayru's Love = unstoppable power. :P

Around the Network

Kratos would win. Everyone talks as if Kratos is some sort of steroid freak with a temper with no intelligence what so ever. Couple of things that need to be pointed out:

1) He has powers of the gods. Forget bombs and bows and arrows. He can make it rain fire and lightning. Who cares how many weapons link has when you can shove a thunder bolt from outer space up someone's backside.

2) He has literally survived Hell. Link hasn't even come close to it. The other world Link he goes into maybe bad, but Hell is not called Hell for nothing.

3) He has defeated gods. Link may have battled some big bosses or monsters, but none of them have been gods.

4) He is the God of War. Not only did he out smart the previous God of War, but now also out smarted Zeus and has now collated his own Army of Titans. In-between God of War 1 and 2 he has also strategically conquered cities and villages building his own army and commanding them. That takes intelligence, so anyone saying he is nothing but more then bad tempered is clearly wrong.

5) Healing Fairy's don't do any good against Immortality. Only a god can kill a god and Link is no god as great as he is.

6) The Mastersword maybe great but not as great as the Blades of Athena (made by the gods) and Zeus Sword (mAde by some gods).

Now Dante would give a better fight. The son of the greatest Devil against the son of one of the greatest Gods. That makes more of a debate and less of fanboy favoritism.

Onimusha12 said:
Legend of Zelda games sell more, so Link. ;)

wow, really don't know what to say to this... so selling more games makes you a unbeatable :S I see your logic :s

Heh it's the fact that Link has spells, weapons, powers that come from all sources including the gods of Hyrule. Honestly to think Kratos could win is only because you're wowed by the blood and gore of the GoW games, Link has the far superior list of powers and tactics.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Fierce Deity Link! Sorry but that Link is just rigged.

Kratos can kill a God... Nuff said.