By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Should I pick any of these up?

Pikmin 2 and Zelda

Around the Network

also, what about Mortal Kombat DA, and XIII. Im considering getting those from goozex. I'll activate REmake on goozex. I'll probably buy the zelda. Im not sure about pikmin and NMH/ED(cause of age). Maybe i should just wait for COD5 instead of buying heroes 2

Pikmin 2 was fantastic, and it'll be hard to find for less than $30 (although not impossible). As to the other games, I'd go for the konga drums, and then try to track down Jungle Beat, i.e. one of the best games that no one's played.

Pikmin 2, Zelda, and no More Heroes for sure.

DMeisterJ said:
Wow, Pikmin 2 is still crazy expensive.

What's funny is that just four or five months ago, it was going for 14.99 at Gamestop. Nintendo games never seem to drop in prices like Microsoft and Sony games do. Gamestop rapes you on prices with Nintendo games. Melee is still like 27.99 used and Mario Dance Dance Revoltution is 59.99 used.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network

I'm just gonna say that the REmake is a fantastic game, and my second favorite game of the series.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

first get pikmin 2 make sure that's the first game you get then eternal darkness and zelda collection screw everything else...

NMH is a 12 hour game so I just wanted you to know that.

Those pictures look eerily like the shelves I've frequented too.......

Don't get MOH:H 2 yet. See if you can rent it first. You might not like it. I'm getting Eternal Darkness for $9.99 soon enough.

Summer = No Lunch Money

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Eternal Darkness is on my top 5 games of last generation.

Killer 7

Eternal Darkness

Fire Pro Wresting Returns

Then 2 more games I won't comit on since i'm forgetting something.

No More Heroes is great get it.

If you like Resident Evil get 0 and remake they are quality.