By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Should I pick any of these up?

blackbird3216 said:
pikmin 2? for 29.99+tax, it's still worth it? wow, i don't even have a job yet, and im already spending so much money on used games. 20(NMH)+30(Pik 2)+25(zelda)+$9(Eternal Darkness)= $84 on used games?

dont get pikmin, 30 bucks is way to much for it

Around the Network

You know, you probably could have gotten the same exact effect without going the trouble of posting the pictures.

I'm sure everyone would believe you when you say you found a used DK Bongos.

No, imo you should get smg or ssbb if you don't have them yet though.

11ht11 said:
blackbird3216 said:
pikmin 2? for 29.99+tax, it's still worth it? wow, i don't even have a job yet, and im already spending so much money on used games. 20(NMH)+30(Pik 2)+25(zelda)+$9(Eternal Darkness)= $84 on used games?

dont get pikmin, 30 bucks is way to much for it

Are you kidding me? Pikmin 2 isn't Pikmin 1 you know! This game will last you for a long time, or I'm guessing you just didn't get far enough to know that there is a second quest?

But seriously, get Zelda: Collector's Edition, it will last you for days, even months! What's your budget though?

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Pikmin 2, Zelda & No More Heroes, if your budget can stretch then grab one of those Resident Evil games too.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions
Around the Network

pikmn and resident evils

You should pick the DK bongos (unless you have 4 of those already), Eternal Darkness (from the RE3 pic), Pikmin 2, Resident evil 0, Resident evil REmake, RE2 and Zelda.

For the 18+ games, get someone older to buy them for you. Of course, this someone should also keep those 18+ games away from you until you turn 18 .

Normally I'd say Resident Evil REmake is essential, but I'm sure you can find it cheaper elsewhere.

get no more heroes and i saw eternal darkness up there if u havnt u should def play that
and zelda if ur a fan

I love the PSWII60

Wow, Pikmin 2 is still crazy expensive.