By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Hanna Montana's effect on Blu-ray sales

L.C.E.C. said:
ssj12 said:
L.C.E.C. said:
masterb8tr said:
hanna montana sucks ass...-

QFT... I can't stand her. She needs to just pick a fuckin name already. She catching up to Diddy on number of Aliases

she only goes by two names. The one in the TV show and her real name.

The way your looking at it all actors in movies should go by their real names versus the character. So instead of the joker in the dark night it should be Heith Ledger since Heith is the actor.

Hm... Let's scratch that name: "Hannah Montana" You still have "Miley Cirus", "Smiley", and "Destiny Faith", and you think that's normal? She's just going to be the next psychotic bitch that all little girls worship like Britney, or the next famous drug-slut like Lohan, or even yet, she could get knocked up at 16 like JLS.

Oh, and just for the record, she uses the name "Hannah Montana" as her stage name.

She uses that stage name due to the fact its a Disney branded tour and the show is Hannah Montana... makes sense doesnt it?

Miley Cirus is her real name.

The other two or nick names? I guess.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network
ssj12 said:
L.C.E.C. said:
ssj12 said:
L.C.E.C. said:
masterb8tr said:

QFT... I can't stand her. She needs to just pick a fuckin name already. She catching up to Diddy on number of Aliases

The way your looking at it all actors in movies should go by their real names versus the character. So instead of the joker in the dark night it should be Heith Ledger since Heith is the actor.

Hm... Let's scratch that name: "Hannah Montana" You still have "Miley Cirus", "Smiley", and "Destiny Faith Hope", and you think that's normal? She's just going to be the next psychotic bitch that all little girls worship like Britney, or the next famous drug-slut like Lohan, or even yet, she could get knocked up at 16 like JLS.

Oh, and just for the record, she uses the name "Hannah Montana" as her stage name.

She uses that stage name due to the fact its a Disney branded tour and the show is Hannah Montana... makes sense doesnt it?

Aum... No. I know the following because of one of my cousins, but:

Her name was Destiny Hope, then one of her parents called her "smiley", then they shortened THAT to make "Miley Cirus".

Destiny Hope was her birth name

L.C.E.C. said:
ssj12 said:
L.C.E.C. said:
ssj12 said:
L.C.E.C. said:
masterb8tr said:

Hm... Let's scratch that name: "Hannah Montana" You still have "Miley Cirus", "Smiley", and "Destiny Faith Hope", and you think that's normal? She's just going to be the next psychotic bitch that all little girls worship like Britney, or the next famous drug-slut like Lohan, or even yet, she could get knocked up at 16 like JLS.

Her name was Destiny Hope, then one of her parents called her "smiley", then they shortened THAT to make "Miley Cirus".

Here you go L.C.E.C...Your right

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miley_Cyrus

Sorry I don't see this having a huge effect on sales and kid's are unlikely to care about superior picutre quality /

I hate Hannah Montana, I hope it doesn't but this could be content that sells

Around the Network
Obliterator1700 said:
L.C.E.C. said:
ssj12 said:
L.C.E.C. said:
ssj12 said:
L.C.E.C. said:
masterb8tr said:

actually Wiki is wrong. Shwe had her name legally changed to Miley.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20184814,00.html?xid=rss-fullcontentcnn

i win

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Uhh, yea, little girls, ha, erm...

*hides pre-order receipt*

ssj12 said:
Obliterator1700 said:
L.C.E.C. said:
ssj12 said:
L.C.E.C. said:
ssj12 said:
L.C.E.C. said:
masterb8tr said:

i win

Actually, that's on Wiki too:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miley_Cyrus#Personal_life

But besides that, I said her Birth name, not legal name, but what I was saying "no" to was when you said the other 2 were nicknames.

But, I consider Birthnames "real" names.

L.C.E.C. said:
ssj12 said:
Obliterator1700 said:
L.C.E.C. said:
ssj12 said:
L.C.E.C. said:
ssj12 said:
L.C.E.C. said:
masterb8tr said:

i win

Actually, that's on Wiki too:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miley_Cyrus#Personal_life

But besides that, I said her Birth name, not legal name, but what I was saying "no" to was when you said the other 2 were nicknames.

But, I consider Birthnames "real" names.

Actually I win, I posted a link first.

she sucks. her show is for little kids. no effect on BD sales whatsoever.

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it