By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - what game makes you want to throw your controller against the wall

Mario Kart Wii when people pick Luigi Circuit online and I lose 8 gazillion points.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

Battletoads on the NES.. I broke a controller in 2 out of frustration...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

While I have learned to control my anger and not throw my controller I have to say without a doubt the game that makes me want to is Warhawk. I broke two controllers because of that game. Luckily I don't let it get to me anymore. Plus I am better at it now so that helps too.

Bionic Commando: Rearmed on super hard difficulty

Feel free to add me as your friend-PSN ID: Bobo012893

Every Mario Kart game with a blue shell in it

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

Around the Network

haha i cant believe no one said counter-strike!

although i guess it doesnt use a controller, but my keyboard came close to copping it a few times.

SSSBOLIMAR's Friend says.... Mario party 2 makes me wanna go to find a person who likes peach and punch him/her in the face.

price of persia games

All of PES 2008 PSP

Pixel Eden Junk Garden 10.
I always mess up an easy jump at some point in the level...........

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !