By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Code Geass... Best Anime Ever ?

Yu Yu Hakusho sucks? I think you just made a new enemy in me.

I think people should really read or watch Monsters, way better then the shit anyone been watching recently.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Around the Network

My mind is still recovering from being blown away by this anime.

outlawauron said:
I disagree a lot.

I mean, it's ok. I'm not sure if I give that title.

And to earlier posters, Yu Yu Hakasho sucks

I'd like to take this time to revive the thread and correct myself. I was so wrong.

So, so wrong.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Machina said:
I watched the first 11 epsiodes or so before I got bored and stopped watching. So err, I hope it isn't, because if that's the best on offer then anime really isn't for me :/

I disliked it to and I'm an anime freak...

Former something....

I need to have a new anime to watch!

E21, D-Grayman, Gurren Lagann and now Code Geass I've finished.

So any recommendations guys?

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
outlawauron said:
I disagree a lot.

I mean, it's ok. I'm not sure if I give that title.

And to earlier posters, Yu Yu Hakasho sucks

I'd like to take this time to revive the thread and correct myself. I was so wrong.

So, so wrong.

I like you more now.

I agree.

But, I would say: Great Teacher Onizuka = Code Geass. I don't know which one I like more...Code Geass was purely amazing, though.

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

Better than Gundam Wing???? I haven't been watching many animes for the past couple of months, but maybe I'll get into this to see for myself.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

one of the great anime
Most of R2 episodes are a little boring to me, but first series n R2's ending were really awesome.
i hope that sequel doesnt ruin the previous series

↑ drawn by Tino Vainamoinen aka ex-NFG.  thx 

へんたい from japan, sorry.my english is suck,so plain english plz.  thx

Machina said:
Soriku said:
Machina said:
Soriku said:
Machina said:
I watched the first 11 epsiodes or so before I got bored and stopped watching. So err, I hope it isn't, because if that's the best on offer then anime really isn't for me :/

I thought the anime picked up by ep 7 or 8 but it doesn't get super awesome until laterish. The next couple eps from ep 11 on is where it starts to get really good and it doesn't let up throughout the rest of the first season and then R2. You should continue if you can. I don't think CG is the best anime ever though. What are you looking for?

Ideally? Sci-fi, set in space, which doesn't involve robots hitting eachother would be nice. The anime version of Star Trek, Stargate, Battlestar Galactica etc, if there is such a thing.

Try out Ghost in the Shell or Cowboy Bebop.

Edit: Humorous? Try Gintama. Funniest anime ever IMo and awesome battle scenes and somewhat sci-fi. Gintama you can only watch subbed though.

Naz and Tor have been bugging me to watch Cowboy Bebop for ages, so maybe I'll finally get around to it.

@Edit - I prefer subtitles anyway.

If ever there was a time for strong language, it's now:

Cowboy Bebop is a fucking masterpiece.

OT - I'll repost what I said in a previous Code Geass thread:

It relies far too much on random plot twists and deus ex machina for it to be the best anime ever. It was great and a lot of fun, but the best anime ever it is not. That award goes to Cowboy Bebop without a doubt.