By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Code Geass... Best Anime Ever ?

im_sneaky said:
What is you guyses opinions on ghost in the shell? It's my favorite anime. Both the movies and the 2 seasons.

watched the 1st film on youtube, it was very good, but the youtube version cut loads out, so im gonna get it on dvd

Around the Network

Sorry for the bump.

But I just finished r2 and I agree, best anime ever.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

supermario128 said:
Sorry for the bump.

And another one easily converted to CG's magnificence

zexen_lowe said:
supermario128 said:
Sorry for the bump.

And another one easily converted to CG's magnificence

Yes, very easily. I couldn't stop watching it.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Sorry Paranoia Agent is the best. It's been 3 years since ended on AS...and I stilll dont know wtf happened on that show.

Around the Network

................naruto shippuden>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>code geass! Dattebayo!!

I have to agree, PERSONALLY, I think Code Geass is the best anime I have ever seen. I think it is so great because the main character, Lelouch, was facinating in every way. I want to make it clear that this is my personal opinion, I'm not slandering any other anime, I simply liked this anime the most. I enjoyed DN plenty, but this had some extra stuff that I thought was gold.

InuYasha

/thread (imo)

YES! I loved Code Geass.

What's up with the year old thread?

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

My friend you are right, iv watched fully 47 anime series not including animes in progress naruto bleach etc. including the greats death note, full metak alchemist, Ghost in shell SAC, neon genesis evangelion,  ruroni kenshi you get the idea, and none are as good as code geass. Not even film anime's yes princess monoke, nausicaa and the valley of wind, ninja scroll, akira,none cmpare to the best scripted powerful thought provoking stories ever that is code geass.

If you havent invested the time to watch this anime your missingout!