By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Code Geass... Best Anime Ever ?

Words Of Wisdom said:
It's okay. Not great or fantastic, but merely okay.

If you like it, good for you.

Agree... is ok but not great...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
Around the Network

I never got that into Wolf's Rain. I need to see Xam'd. Geass is for sure up there.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

never seen it, i watched Death Note and loved it, ive also started watching Bleach which is pretty good

I agree Code Geass is the best anime ever! It suspense full the whole damn series lol. I love it.

It's top five, definitely, but I'd put a few Bones productions before it. I like Eureka 7 and FMA a lot more than Geass, and Ouran High School Host Club and Wolf's Rain might beat it out as well.

Edit: If Xam'd finishes out strong, it'll be up there with Eureka 7 and FMA.  It's really been done masterfully so far.

Around the Network

i completely agree with u my man i was addicted to bleach before i seen this anime...i watched the anime and read the manga now i just read the magna and don't care for bleach. Code geass has everything you want in a show/anime i recommend it to everyone who loves anime.

ssj12 said:
Wolf's Rain > Xam'd > Geass

People like Wolf's Rain?  Didn't know that.

Or is that just showing how much contempt you have for Geass.

Soriku said:
Yes, CG is a great anime. Don't know about best anime ever though.

I don't like Xam'd.

Will check out Wolf's Rain eventually.

Watching Hitman Reborn now.

Which reminds me... I was bored so  i watched some of those Soul Eater episodes.

I'm not sure if i like the show or not yet... but they get credit for refrencing Twin Peaks.

Which you probably don't know what that is being like 14 or something but still... all the refrences in that show are interesting.

Toradora crushes it but that's because I'm extremely sad since the last episode just came out....My 2nd of all time behind FMA....

Former something....

Soriku said:
Kasz216 said:
Soriku said:
Yes, CG is a great anime. Don't know about best anime ever though.

I don't like Xam'd.

Will check out Wolf's Rain eventually.

Watching Hitman Reborn now.

Which reminds me... I was bored so  i watched some of those Soul Eater episodes.

I'm not sure if i like the show or not yet... but they get credit for refrencing Twin Peaks.

Which you probably don't know what that is being like 14 or something but still... all the refrences in that show are interesting.

What episode did you get up to? The anime balances pretty silly and serious at first (it's also the funniest anime I've seen :3) but gets very serious later with not a whole lot of funny, if that's what you want.

Twin Peaks?

Next week is the final episode...

Former something....