By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which Madden 09 will sell the best?

first of all, i think both madden games will be crap.
they have been since the megadrive days.

on a sales front, due to a temporary 5million lead in the states, madden will sell more on 360 due to the install difference.

so my answer is 360

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network
reptile168 said:
as seen with ncaa, PS3 versions of EA games are gaining serious ground over the 360 versions in America. But this year, 360 is still king.

I'm not sure which numbers you're looking at, but NCAA 09 360 is currently more than double PS3, just like the final figures for 08.  That's not "gaining serious ground." 

360 will sell the most, and PS3 and Wii will battle for 2nd.

ioi said:

Are you trying to tell us something here?  Any advance figures on 1st day sales???

^ The boss says so.

So it will.

360/ps3=wii/ps2/xbox

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

Around the Network
ioi said:

Woah. The Boss actually posted in my thread...................

I'm feelin kinda worthy now!

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

360 no doubt,

In the long run. It will be close between the Wii and 360 ;)

Wii version.

Last year 360 had a lead in it's installbase, unlike this year. Last year Wii version was gimped down PS2 port, while this year it seems to be the flagship title. "Call your shots" is unique feature in the Wii version, which i'd assume many PSWii and Wii60 owners would like to try out, despite possibly owning the HD version already. The all play idea should appeal to larger demographic and create good word of mouth, causing the title to have legs as Wii titles tends have those.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

It's an easy guess, the Xbox360 version. PS2 and PS3 versions will come in distant 2nd and 3rd though