By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Others numbers are up.

Except for Soul Cal IV and Battlefield not much of anything has been released the last few months

Around the Network

I wonder if the America numbers will still post on Wednesday or if VG will wait until after the NPD July numbers post. Either way, it looks like Wii is picking up, more and more, while 360 and PS3 battle it out. At the current rate it looks like 360 might win out for July and August vs PS3.

PS3 numbers are bad and there is no disguising it. I don't care if there are supply problems; that's Sony's fault. If you were one of the last to market your goods and are in last place you do not want to be losing market share and that's what is happening to the PS3.

It's just a slow time. Not good numbers for the PS3, but it's just slow. I don't know if the new SKU is going to solve the problem. Basically, Sony needs to drop the price, but I don't know if they can afford to at this point.

TheTruthHurts! said:
I wonder if the America numbers will still post on Wednesday or if VG will wait until after the NPD July numbers post. Either way, it looks like Wii is picking up, more and more, while 360 and PS3 battle it out. At the current rate it looks like 360 might win out for July and August vs PS3.

Why would he wait till after NPD?

The next American numbers are nothing to do with July NPD

Around the Network

same as last week

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

RolStoppable said:
Time for another thread. Wii hits 46.9 % marketshare after Others numbers are in.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=37648&start=0

As in go buy us some coffee.

http://speedhunters.com

Omfg The Ds is a monster. Wii sales are good as always, and Ps3 sales seem to be slipping; not good for ps3.

software sales are up

You would think with such few competition in the late summer more smaller third party games would release at this time.

Nothing really changed from last week except the gap between 360 and Ps3 is shrinking?

I love fighting games !!! Come on challenge me !