By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What If LBP sucks?

Life goes on , the game will still probably sell.

Around the Network

well, can't that be said of any game? but it wont, please dont.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

It will not suck, but it will not be a 10 title. It will have an averae score of 85.

But what I really think is that the game will fail in sales.

It just will get crap reviews and not sell, as with any other horrible game. I expect this game to disappoint.

Which one is better, sucking or blowing?

I think it'll do good though, looks fun. Reminds me of 'Three Dirty Dwarves'. I loved that game.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network

as with any other horrible game.

Amazing how you know it's going to be horrible.

Nostradamus must've been your father.

papflesje said:
as with any other horrible game.

Amazing how you know it's going to be horrible.

Nostradamus must've been your father.

Here's a sponge, get the sand out of your vagina.

The point of conjecture was IF the game sucks, not THAT the game sucks. Thus, IF the game sucks, it will be horrible.

English grammar, it's what's for dinner.

Half of sony's fanboys will die

i think the people will make it or break it, personally i don't want to spend 5 hours building a map that will be done in fifteen, that is 5 hours i could be playing a game and not making one

I wasn't sure what to make of LBP when I first saw it. It looked like a new gaming category and I wasn't convinced it would work. Having seen some of the game in play with demo teasers, it looks more and more like a dynamic platformer - like Super Mario World with better graphics, sound, more user input regarding design and more fiendish puzzles. Even the characters are cute. If the gameplay and physics of the game work, and it looks like they do, this game can't fail.