By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who was a better President: George Bush or Bill Clinton?

Clinton.

Better economy.
Fuller employment.
Highest incomes for African-Americans.
Better foreign policy.
Better image of America around the world.
No invasions.
No occupations.
No tax cuts for the rich.
And less vacation time wasting my taxdollars.
And he can read and play saxophone.

Around the Network
The Ghost of RubangB said:
Clinton.

Better economy.
Fuller employment.
Better foreign policy.
No invasions.
No occupations.

To be fair, Clinton did have the Internet economic boom, whereas Bush has the oil price and houseing market collapse, none of the three necessarily have much influence from the president.  And are invasions and occupations inheritently bad?  And how well can he play the sax?

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz
Clinton.

Better economy.
Fuller employment.
Better foreign policy.
No invasions.
No occupations.

He did bomb Yugoslavia.

rendo said:
Clinton.

Better economy.
Fuller employment.
Better foreign policy.
No invasions.
No occupations.

He did bomb Yugoslavia.

Don't forget to mention that he bombed the shit out of Serbia. You want an illegal war? That is the text book definition.

Bush because I hate Clinton.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network
appolose said:
Clinton.

Better economy.
Fuller employment.
Better foreign policy.
No invasions.
No occupations.

To be fair, Clinton did have the Internet economic boom, whereas Bush has the oil price and houseing market collapse, none of the three necessarily have much influence from the president.  And are invasions and occupations inheritently bad?  And how well can he play the sax?

Clinton's tax hike and job creation helped the economy, whereas Bush's tax cuts and denial of the housing bubble helped the collapse.

ALL UNILATERAL INVASIONS ARE BAD.

Especially during tax cuts.  That combination destroys the economy.

Clinton on the sax: it starts at 1:30:

Wait, we're gonna complain about Serbia now? That was stopping a genocide in progress. That's what we should be doing in Darfur. And that wasn't unilateral. That was with NATO and a bunch of other folks.

appolose said:
Clinton.

Better economy.
Fuller employment.
Better foreign policy.
No invasions.
No occupations.

Clinton's tax hike and job creation helped the economy, whereas Bush's tax cuts and denial of the housing bubble helped the collapse.

ALL UNILATERAL INVASIONS ARE BAD.

Especially during tax cuts.  That combination destroys the economy.

Clinton on the sax: it starts at 1:30:

Are you sure it didn't detract from the internet boom?  Really, how can you tell?  And there's still the oil problem...and you didn't say unilateral invasions...okay, he's pretty good on that sax.

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz

Seriously...how the fuck can anyone say George Bush? Really, pardon my language, but Bill Clinton was an amazing president. If there's one person I would want to be, it's Monica Lewinsky. Clinton did amazing things with the economy, and Bush let the market go into the pooper. Now you could claim that it's not really Bush's fault, as nothing could stop rising energy costs, the declining housing market, etc. But at least Bill Clinton wouldn't have sat on his ass while a category 5 hurricane ripped through a major city and inflation sped up and the housing market collapsed and the nation's kids became idiots and the government was full of corrupt politicians. He would have done more than just give the citizens a little more money. You know, because that's the ultimate way to help an economy suffering from inflation.

I hate Clinton because what he did to Yugoslavia. We should have stayed out of there.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089