By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who was a better President: George Bush or Bill Clinton?

George Bush by far

Owner Of: PS1 PS2 PS3 PSP NES GB GBA GC WII XBOX

Around the Network

Clinton

Clinton, by miles.

bill clinton, the usa economy was much better, and he got to say "i did not have sex with that woman" he probably also said "suck my **** i am the president bitch" in private, just for that he wins, bush is cool though he made me laugh countless times but bill is just a pimp.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

Alright - unprovoked war? war built entirely on lies? unilateral war? total fucking crime against humanity war? how should I best approach the semantics of the atrocity that was the Bush administration?

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

Bush jr vs Clinton??

Clinton! He was the only one to find a "Weapon of Mass Destruction"..  it was in his pants....

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

stof said:
Alright - unprovoked war? war built entirely on lies? unilateral war? total fucking crime against humanity war? how should I best approach the semantics of the atrocity that was the Bush administration?

No offense, but what war EVER is?

stof said:

I think "High crimes and Misdemeanors" is the best approach. Hopefully congress will use that one.

fkusumot said:
stof said:

I think "High crimes and Misdemeanors" is the best approach. Hopefully congress will use that one.

But why haven't they?  Democrat-majority Congress no less?  Whether there intentions were good or bad, they would have ample motivation to impeach.

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz

Bill...