By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Fernando

Those bugs are huge....that stuff is pretty scary

Around the Network

The FDA.

i agree with the OP, zombie movies scare me, maybe because the movies depict the end of civilization, shaun of the dead didn't scare me though just made me laugh.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

Snakes.

nothin'! ^____^ i brave!

Around the Network

frogs, clowns, and heights

You pussies who are scared of bugs should consider yourselves lucky you don't live in Australia.
I get things lke that crawling over my face while I sleep.

pichu_pichu said:
*shivers*

Yeah I get those in my house all the time...I'm totally used to them now.  If I wake up at night and see one, I'll smush it if it's close enough, otherwise I'll let it be...they don't bite or anything.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

--OkeyDokey-- said:
You pussies who are scared of bugs should consider yourselves lucky you don't live in Australia.
I get things lke that crawling over my face while I sleep.

To quote Terry Pratchett;

"'It says the continent is very lew poisonous snakes . . .  Oh, there's a footnote.' His finger went down the page. 'It says,
"Most of them have been killed by the spiders. How very odd.' "

Luckily most of us live in civilization so it's not really a worry for us =P

When I was young, I was afraid of heights. And by the time I got to be a teenager, I realized that I was ultimately afraid of death.

I remember being told, when I was very young, that the sun will explode in billions of years and wipe out earth. And I was frightened, not realizing that I would die way before then. I'm not sure about everyone else, but the concept of death didn't even click with me when I was a child.

One day, when I was about 14 or 15 years old, I imagined what death is like. I could not sleep for 2 days. I wouldn't be so frightened of death if I knew I could come back from it, but that's just not the case.