By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Aj_habfan said:

The only thing that scares me Keizer Soze.

Brilliant quote. Simply brilliant!

Seeing the sun beginning to set when I'm hiking in the woods either uncertain of where I am or knowing I am way too far to make it out before dark.I start looking down, so that I don't see any of these

in the trees because if I did, I would piss my pants. As a hiker, no movie scares me more then the Blair Witch Project.

Around the Network

Insects, specially the kind of insects like grasshopers and stick insects.

In fact, when I have nightmares, it usually involves insects. Really.

The amount of people that are buying a DS every week

Spiders but not the big ones like tarantulas or trapdoor spiders neither the very little ones, but those black hairy spiders with a body about the size of quarter coin just spook me out. Unluckily two or three of these manage to get into my appartment each year.

BCNR34 said:
appolose said:
Losing my mind completely. I hate the thought of insanity.

judging by this;

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AiG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).

TOTAL SCORE: 195         PERCENTAGE: 100%     RANK: Ideologically Ascended

you're 100% of the way there.

What the heck do you have against Nintendo?

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz
Around the Network

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

Death/suffering of my beloved ones. Nothing else.

Long distance relationships, certain bugs (I kill them right away or I cant sleep).

I'm really not afraid of death or anything serious like that. And far as zombies go, I would kick ass and take some names... in a grocery store. :D

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

I think death is my only rational fear, that and all things that lead to death obviously, since i live in the most dangerous city in my country i'm not really a fan of walking alone in the dark with all the strange people on the streets.

But that's not a big issue, i do many things recklessly. I almost died several times surfing or in my bike.

And i have claustrophobia, i just hate it.

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

Fish

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.