By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ted price on Gears 2: Huge holiday for ps360 owners

Insomniac deserve sales for their professionalism

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network

Am thinking Ted wants to avoid a war.... GOOD!

4 ≈ One

This video isn't new, I think leo-j just decided to use it to counter the Cliffy B statement.

Ted Price is so white though, lol.

good response from Ted Price -- afterall guys that's a trap question ... Cliffy B fell for and is now being called an arrogant dick... even though he couldn't say Resistance 2 will be better since he is making GeOW2...

s-grandi93 said:
Gobias said:
Ted Price>Cliffy B.

agreed

agreed too.

Check out my game about moles ^

Around the Network

ted price who? Cliffy B is way way way better

Robby D

Why is everyone posting in Leo-J's thread?

Cliffy can seem arrogant, and full of his self importance at times but he is young, successful, works at something he loves and probably gets paid a shit load of money - I think we need to cut the guy some slack. Above all he is a character and the software business needs people that can make a headline and get the company and their wares discussed. Face it, most gamers know who Cliffy B (or Cliff Bleszinski as he now prefers to be called) is. Mention Ted Price to your average gamer and the response would be Ted who?

well, he definitely knows how 2 answer better than cliffy b.
Ted Price is the man!!!!! Insomniac is great 2!!!!!

Krill said:
Cliffy can seem arrogant, and full of his self importance at times but he is young, successful, works at something he loves and probably gets paid a shit load of money - I think we need to cut the guy some slack. Above all he is a character and the software business needs people that can make a headline and get the company and their wares discussed. Face it, most gamers know who Cliffy B (or Cliff Bleszinski as he now prefers to be called) is. Mention Ted Price to your average gamer and the response would be Ted who?

I live in the same city as Cliff and 5 minutes away from their studios and most gamers here still don't know who he is. Gamers that go on forums or check up news site regularly may, but your average gamer does not. Look at how many people play the Sims, i bet more than 90% never even heard of the name "Will Wright" before. Regardless, Cliff IS more popular than Ted Price because he can say more controversal things since he's a design director opposed to Ted Price being a CEO/President