By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ted price on Gears 2: Huge holiday for ps360 owners

http://www.thebitbag.com/2008/07/23/...somniac-games/

Interviewer: Your game comes out the same month as gears 2, its going to be a huge month, do you guys think you will come out on top?

Ted price: Well Lets just say this, if you own both an XBOX 360 and playstation 3 this is going to be a huge month for you.

Interviewer: Yes that right true gamers not fanboys, true gamers that own all systems like me and ted price(lol?)

mM
Around the Network

Now thats what response Cliffy B should have given. Of course hes not because of his arrogance

ted price is heaps mad.

Respect for compans: SONY > NINTENDO >>>>>>>>>> MICROSOFT

Wow, now thats wat u call a professional, not a fanboy/arrogant ass.

Ted Price>Cliffy B.

As in go buy us some coffee.

http://speedhunters.com

Around the Network

i liked cliffy's response better

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

I think Ted Price is always trying to change the answers most of the time, as if he's not confident or something. o_o

I'm just not going to enter this Ted Price VS Cliffy B fight though...

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Gobias said:
Ted Price>Cliffy B.

agreed

Respect for compans: SONY > NINTENDO >>>>>>>>>> MICROSOFT

Atleast Cliffy says what's on his mind.
I hate it when people give bullshit answers like this.

But on the other hand, Cliffy's an arrogant dork. I don't know who to side with.

--OkeyDokey-- said:
Atleast Cliffy says what's on his mind.
I hate it when people give bullshit answers like this.

But on the other hand, Cliffy's an arrogant dork. I don't know who to side with.

Ted Price,

simply because he goes by Ted Price and not "Teddy P"