By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ted price on Gears 2: Huge holiday for ps360 owners

Stats87 said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
Atleast Cliffy says what's on his mind.
I hate it when people give bullshit answers like this.

But on the other hand, Cliffy's an arrogant dork. I don't know who to side with.

Ted Price,

simply because he goes by Ted Price and not "Teddy P"

Actually, Cliff Bleszinski didn't choose to be called Cliffy B. But Teddy P is pretty cool...! ^_^

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

Arrogant designers are often backed up, behind the scenes, by actual intelligent folks. Cliffy B can talk trash because his team is good, although I doubt that, if he had to put his own team together, he could do a very good job relative to Ted Price.

Cliffy B == figurehead. Teddy P (lol) == leader. Some folks behind the scenes probably make Gears and Gears 2 great -- that seems pretty clear. No one as arrogant as Cliffy could be clever enough to design a decent game without some serious behind-the-scenes help, IMO. 

Its like doesn't even know who that Sun Tzu guy might be, or he might own Cliff's notes (lol) on the Art of War, that leaves the parts about never underestimating your adversary, or showing your hand too early, out.

SHMUPGurus said:
Stats87 said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:

But on the other hand, Cliffy's an arrogant dork. I don't know who to side with.

Ted Price,

Actually, Cliff Bleszinski didn't choose to be called Cliffy B. But Teddy P is pretty cool...! ^_^

Adding a 'y' to the end of any name along with a surname intial always ends up sounding pretty cool :P
I think I'm gonna start calling myself Nicky Z from now on xD

--OkeyDokey-- said:
SHMUPGurus said:
Stats87 said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:

Ted Price,

Adding a 'y' to the end of any name along with a surname intial always ends up sounding pretty cool :P

Well... with my name it's not working at all.

Kirky D? LOL XD

*wow, were contributing to Leo-J's thread so much*

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

SHMUPGurus said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
SHMUPGurus said:
Stats87 said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:

Ted Price,

Kirky D? LOL XD

What's wrong with Kirky D? :P

Keep in mind, I live in Australia, so mine would be pronounced Nicky Zed, which isn't nearly as cool as Nicky Zee :(

Around the Network
Groucho said:

Arrogant designers are often backed up, behind the scenes, by actual intelligent folks. Cliffy B can talk trash because his team is good, although I doubt that, if he had to put his own team together, he could do a very good job relative to Ted Price.

Cliffy B == figurehead. Teddy P (lol) == leader. Some folks behind the scenes probably make Gears and Gears 2 great -- that seems pretty clear. No one as arrogant as Cliffy could be clever enough to design a decent game without some serious behind-the-scenes help, IMO.

Its like doesn't even know who that Sun Tzu guy might be, or he might own Cliff's notes (lol) on the Art of War, that leaves the parts about never underestimating your adversary, or showing your hand too early, out.

nooooooooooo!

i've created a monster

SHMUPGurus said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
SHMUPGurus said:
Stats87 said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:

Ted Price,

I think I'm gonna start calling myself Nicky Z from now on xD

Kirky D? LOL XD

I would be Geoffy N

although, if I used my mother's maiden name it would be Geoffy T

I would be Jeffrey D, not bad :)

"Teddy P. here and I gotta say, although I have alot of respect for Clifford Binzereski (or whatever the fuk his name is) I just don't think that GeoW2 is going to be at the same level as R2. He did put alot of effort into the game though and I respect that"

hmm.....I like it :P

Hey guys, I just noticed... I didn't find the article on the site Leo-J posted (the link isn't even working either). Did we just get DUPED?! D:

*EDIT: Nah wait, the real link is this: http://www.thebitbag.com/2008/07/23/hiphopgamer-interviews-ted-price-from-insomniac-games/

Random game thought :