By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - *New BioShock PS3; IGN claims looks considerably better than 360's!

I believe IGN actually said that the game on PS3 would have extra chocolaty goodness, not that it would look better.

Around the Network

mmmm....chocolate

Lol there was in now way THAT much diff between the ps3 oblivion and the 360s lol.

crumas2 said:
I believe IGN actually said that the game on PS3 would have extra chocolaty goodness, not that it would look better.

As in the chocolate wafers Jack eats straight out of the garbage can?

Around the Network
Leetgeek said:
Makes me reconsider getting PC-60 games if better versions will come out on PS3.

Unfortunately for Delaysta...I mean PS3, most gamers are extreamly impatient.  Most people who own a PC/360 & PS3 will not sit idle while a great game is out for 1yr, and then buy it on PS3 for a marginal smoother experience, (most people).  It has been stated repeatedly that the HD download is the only reason many PS3 multi-plats run smoother.  Well......PC already does this, and now the X360 is bringing it on board as an option also. 

What if with the new HD download software update on 360 makes Bioshock look almost identicle to the PS3 version.  After all, IGN does not have the download option yet for 360, so a comparison of multi-plat games may be re-evaluated at that time....lets just see.  At $60, and a year wait, I have a feeling that sales will be substantially weak, and PS360 fans may be scratching there heads that they paid $120 for the same game with little/minor differences.  Just my thoughts!

Agree that it shouldnt be full price for a game thats releasing after 1 year.

What is all this bias against ports? You're not MEANT to buy a port if you own the original. The purpose of a port is to let people who cannot currently play a game play it and make some extra sales and therefore $$$ on the way.

Why would they discount it? If I owned a 360 and had BioShock, I wouldn't buy it for PS3 no matter what the price was. No game to me is worth buying twice- If I want to play it again, I play it again.

I'm sure the same thing would happen if MGS4 came to 360 (WHICH IT WON'T. STOP DREAMING!)

EDIT: On a side note, never take the word of EGM over IGN.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

even though I never played this I still wont get it, I remember reading at first the developers were happy porting it to the ps3 then few months later they say its not a big deal and is the same to the 360, If they wanted me to buy the game they should of release it the same time it came out for 360. lmao + textures for 60 my a$$ im suprised no one didnt made a petition for no one not to buy this

i dont think ppl who owned this game need to re-buy this. this version targets ps3 owners who are without a xbox360 and with a wooden pc, which is someone like me!