By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - *New BioShock PS3; IGN claims looks considerably better than 360's!

Difficult choice between buying it full price for the PS3 or £12.99 for the 360.

The Survivor mode is not an important additition for the vast majority of gamers, hard was a nice challenge and Survivor mode is just to satisfy the Sony demands for 3rd party ports (they have to have something that the 360 version doesnt) and wouldnt have taken very long to add.

Around the Network
twesterm said:
Not at all, an extra difficulty setting and better water textures doesn't make me want to pay $60 for this again.

extra difficulty, better grafix, exclusive areas and addons and plasmids?

its a more refined game than 360 version.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

KZ2 said:

Great news for the PS3. But more than 12 months after the game originally launched on the X360/PC. You expect the PS3 delayed version to be upgraded, the market is continuously improving.

How much will the PS3 Bioshock sell? If it sells one million that would be fine considering the X360 version has sold over 2 million copies. Ports of games are cheap for developers. Developing a game exclusive for a console is much more expensive than porting the game.

Actually, the 360 version hasn't reached 2 million yet.

I think 600k sales would be more realistic.

Relax! It will sink, just as UT3 for 360. Even good games after 1 year can't sell as much as developers want. Why to buy 1 year old game, when you can get something fresh.

Skeeuk said:
twesterm said:
Not at all, an extra difficulty setting and better water textures doesn't make me want to pay $60 for this again.

extra difficulty, better grafix, exclusive areas and addons and plasmids?

its a more refined game than 360 version.

lol...you're a funny guy.

Around the Network

ex-troll burgles.

Right...

I had a very strong feeling that 2K would deliver on this one.

They damn well should after one year. Nevertheless its nice to hear that it will be good. I have the PC version but my PC was not up to it. So I will most likely buy it again sigh.

i dont like bioshock i have played it on pc and it is one of the most crappiest games i had the misfortune of sitting through, ok mabe about 4 hours but i could not play any more then that.

I dont care if ets small changes. Alredy finished it twice :)
Bring me Bioschok 2 zomg!

BrayanA said:

Relax! It will sink, just as UT3 for 360. Even good games after 1 year can't sell as much as developers want. Why to buy 1 year old game, when you can get something fresh.

+1

Specially with all the games coming out this Fall!

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)