By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Namco turning it's back on the PS3

ssj12 said:

this is fake, jsut a post off of neoGAF

Gamefaqs.  Neogaf doesn't post BS.  :P

Around the Network

The "source" is a piece of old news on Feb 22 this year. It didn't say anything about "but we have no plans to support the PS3 after those two games."

Everyone knows Namco is developing Nobi Nobi Boy for PS3.

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX

makingmusic476 said:
ssj12 said:

Yeah....Neogaf is the bastion of maturity and accuracy.

Well I guess I'll have to do the logical thing and use the fact I;m this site's PR rep to question Namco.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Western style RPGS sell well on the Xbox regular JRPGs don't. Japanese games for the most part sell better on Japanese game systems, even DMC4 managed to sell more on the PS3 with its 5+ million less user base, that in itself is telling.

Microsoft isn't purchasing Namco Bandai - of course Namco didn't say wait for the PS3 version of Tales of Vesperia with added content why would they? They would hurt their own sales.

If they do go Xbox only I certainly wish them luck.

They are gonna need it with X-cellent Xbox sales like Eternal Sonata selling a whopping 260k

Around the Network
Darc Requiem said:
makingmusic476 said:
ssj12 said:

Yeah....Neogaf is the bastion of maturity and accuracy.

Not maturity, but they have quite a few reliable insiders who leak plenty of stuff early.  When stuff does turn out false, it doesn't end well for the guy who posted the information.  The (immature) mods just don't take it very well, and it usually results in a perma-ban or something.  :P

Misleading and incorrect topic.  Locking.