By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - LittleBigPlanet Not An Exclusive After All?

bdbdbd said:
@S.T.A.G.E:
Look, Wii has had exclusives like Nitrobike, RE4 and Manhunt 2.

Manhunt is on the PS2.

Around the Network
kanariya said:
They should at least label it "PC DVD-ROM(S) SOFTWARE".

Why?  There isn't much to the program for it to take up much room.

I mean it's editing software... should fit on a DVD fine.

if that was real, it would really suck for the PS3 :)

I mean... this is about the only game that could get me to splash the cash for the system. It's the only game that has the replay value and creativity to make 'me' want to get a PS3... and I'm sure I'm not the only one out there in this position. If it came on a PC, I'd have no reason at all to buy a PS3 and I'd be about $499 richer :)

I am a Gamer... I play games and not consoles. I have a PC and Console on which I game... I like games. End of Story!

So I don't need to get a PS3 after all?

Sony owns MM. They paid them to make a game and this is it. It's going to be an exclusive because its owned by SONY!!!!! Also, who would display a littlebigplanet game for the pc with no cover art? What's to display? LOL. It's like naughty dog or insomniac they are both owned by SONY.

Around the Network

nice job on that photoshop

And even if. PC would be cool. Nobody is denying Gears or Halo to be 360 exclusives despite the PC version.

@S.T.A.G.E:
Nitrobike: PS2+Wii
Manhunt 2: PS2+Wii (+PC?)
RE4: PS2+Wii+GC+PC
PC does not count for it being different market and neither do last generation since it's different market too.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

Kyros said:
And even if. PC would be cool. Nobody is denying Gears or Halo to be 360 exclusives despite the PC version.

I am.

Gearbox said:

Sony owns MM. They paid them to make a game and this is it. It's going to be an exclusive because its owned by SONY!!!!! Also, who would display a littlebigplanet game for the pc with no cover art? What's to display? LOL. It's like naughty dog or insomniac they are both owned by SONY.

I agree with everything besides the Insomniac part. Insomniac isn't owned by Sony, naughty dog is. Insomniac just works with Naughty Dog on titles for the ps3. Insomniac is a private company. Sony does own the rights to LBP. It's fully published by Sony. Sony gets a cut of the PC profits. It remains console exclusive.