By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How Nintendo has "ruined" gaming

Don’t forget that the GC had the double click shoulders so that’s two in one making it four all together…

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network

you can enjoy your PS2 with the fancy controller. I'll be playing a real next gen console. The PS3 is the only true next gen console!

kjj4t9rdad said:
you can enjoy your PS2 with the fancy controller. I'll be playing a real next gen console. The PS3 is the only true next gen console!

Preach on brother!

Only time can heal the wounds that Nintendo inflicted on HD fanboys. It's ok to write these pieces, because they are all important to the potential recovery of fanboys. In some deep recesses of a fanboys brain the pieces are being put together. One day when when intellectual and mental maturity reach threshold levels they will realize there is actually no need for fanboyism at all.

In the mean time we can sit and wait for the future to arrive. Maybe play some video games to pass the time.

kjj4t9rdad said:

At least I have something new too experience ;) not the same old thing over and over again. Two times of the same thing is ok but not a third.

Sony leads not fallows ;)  

Around the Network

bah.. i hated my wii, well not that much, but i really didnt find it a revolution like everybody says

what games did you play on it?

Diomedes1976 said:
Lets see ,we have all seen videos of Mario Galaxy running side by side with Mario Sunshine ,and Metroid 3 running side by side to Metroid Echoes.There isnt a big difference ,no matter what you say.And the Xbox was even more powerful that the Cube.

Maybe the Cube is somewhat better ,but all that extra optimisation and power goes to representing the same graphics in 480p.

So you judge graphics by videos? How about seeing the games in real life. THey look much better than a compressed video on gametrailers. Same thing goes for HD games. SHould I judge how MGS4 looks just by a video? No, because the game looks much better in real life. Also both MEtroid Prime 2, and Super Mario Sunshine run at 30fps. They both miss out on things like Bloom, High Res Textures, Advanced Shaders, Less Jaggies, and for the most part have much less polygons. ALl this and they run at 60fps. So I don't know where you get the Idea Xbox>Wii or Wii=Cube. This is without mentioning that both games didn't push the Wii to its limits.

Roma said:
what games did you play on it?

Super mario galaxy, finished it on an afternoon 120 stars.. pretty short, cool but didnt last long mmm Zelda twilight Trauma center / super paper mario / Metroid 3 / mario kart / brawl / wario ware / medal of honor / umbrella chronicles / MP8 / zack and wiki, thats about it

kjj4t9rdad said:

Someone didn't read the topic