By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - LittleBigPlanet will suck, says GameDaily

So... It's ok to post flamebait as long as it's a link from another site?

Gonna report this trash and if it gets the green light....

We gonna have a party....

Around the Network

LBP will not suck . Its going to be the casual game of the year and will succeed 91% average in gamerankings.com

That article makes me want to buy LBP... I don't even own a PS3 anymore, and don't plan on getting one till february.

I never really thought it was for me, but people who want to create and have many levels dl'ed will get a shitload of value for their money.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Well it's possible, but not likely. Anyway, there will be many people buying the game so it will definitely not suck sales wise.

1 vs everybody
even the hardcore nintendo fanboys thinks it will be great.

Around the Network
Jo21 said:
1 vs everybody
even the hardcore nintendo fanboys thinks it will be great.

I prefer Nintendo-slanted.  I am not a fanboy.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Gamedaily is a crappy website. I remember several stupid articles they had which seemed purely designed to get traffic to their website and/or bash random things.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

i think that is more flame bait then not, but it did make me think...yep there will be tons of crap bt there will also be some pretty good stuff to come as well

The Wii was also supposed to suck... I'm trying to guess how much did M$ pay them.

Example of a gaming journalist trying to get attention for his site. LBP = glorified powerpoint. That's funny.

Thanks for the input, Jeff.