By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - LittleBigPlanet will suck, says GameDaily

It will allow user created content, you'd think that tons of crap levels would be a given...

Oh well, I wont go there and give them traffic. Good writing is what I charge for my traffic.

Around the Network

Not every game is for everyone. The game will also have around 60 levels in it. There is the create a level option for adventurous gamers. It is definitely a unique game. Bear in mind not everyone has a creative side to them.

i have a good feeling about LBP ...its gonna be one of those fun addictive games and an online juggernaut !!!!

this article is written by fanboys, who are talking jibberish

if it was on 360 they would have raved about it.

LBP looks brill, and many gamer sites have praised it including best of E3, take a look at the new gameplay demo on psn it looks fantastic and surely one of the games to own this year. i reckon the game will recive very favourable reviews apart from MDF lean sites who will obviously try to dumb down the scores as much as they can.

why do they(mdf lean sites) keep clutching straws?

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Reask posted the news. Of course LBP sucks lol. I too was playing it last night and realized how much it was a ripoff of ppt

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Around the Network

Duplicate thread. This quote and some others were posted in a thread about a day or two ago. And GameDaily sucks anyways.

Locked.

LBP is like rubber, anything you say to it will bounce back at you. Therefore those who say it sucks, they suck. And using a link from someone who doesn't like the game doesn't support that the game will suck just from what he saw.

trying to prove a point? I don't think so. None whatsoever.