By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Embarrasing secrets about you

I have a capsule corp tattoo logo somewhere on my body (really)

Around the Network
d21lewis said:

Well, that's about it. Good thing we're on the internet, and I'll NEVER meet any of you guys!

I had a dream where i met you once (ok, last night), but you were zapp brannigan and i kept calling you lewis, which I assume is your real name. it was an odd dream.

that's my embarrasing fact.

^^^You dreamed about meeting me? Wow. What a waste of a good dream! You should be embarresed!!

*goes to sleep. dreams of sexing up super models on top of pile of money, while flying*

d21lewis said:
Scared of bugs? Rollercoasters? Bah! Let's kick this thread into overdrive!

-I got caught having sex with a REALLY fat chick in a park.
-I pissed my pants during morning line up in the Air Force basic training, back in 1995.
-I never finished BioShock.
-My step brother caught me masturbating in high school. How'd he know? He was on the top bunk. I was on the bottom, and I thought he was asleep!
-I'm a cop. I pulled over a fat girl, who ran from me, and I couldn't catch her. The whole thing was videotaped!
-The only reason Leela had sex with the Zapper was pity. I admit it.
-I only play Uno on Xbox live if there's a girl online.
-My penis? It's not 11 inches long. I lied.
-Highwaystar101 knows more Zapp Brannigan quotes than me.
-As a kid, I liked rolling down grassy hills. One day, I rolled through a pile of dog poop.
-In high school, I couldn't control my penis. Like a terrorist, an erection could strike at anytime. Just like the kid in "Superbad" I used to tie it up in my belt.
-My awesome car? I'm leasing it instead of buying it.
-I'm afraid to watch "Brokeback Mountain" because I think it will make me gay (not that there's anything wrong with that).
-I like the Star Wars prequels more than the originals, despite being born in 1976.
-ecurbj owns more consoles than me. For now, he is more powerful.......for now.
-I loved "The Little Mermaid". It's my favorite Disney animated film.
-I played with action figures (THEY'RE NOT DOLLS) until I was in 10th grade.
-I don't have three Playstation 3's or a cake......I just have one Playstation 3.
-I have no sense of fashion. I have to get a girl to buy my clothes for me.
-There's a good chance that Elgefe02 and Leetgeek may kick my ass in Streetfighter IV and HD Remix.
-If a game sucks, but the lead character is a hot girl, I'll probably buy it.
-I'm a horrible dancer. My dancing makes babies cry for their mothers.
-I'm afraid of dogs.

Well, that's about it. Good thing we're on the internet, and I'll NEVER meet any of you guys!

LMAO I'd like to hear the story behind that

and just to help with the thread I'm terrified of heights and I'm a carpenter I thought I was going to die when I was 40 feet up in the air  trying to nail some rafter's together standing on a little board 1 inch x 4 inches wide....I'm amazed I didn't kill myself. And now I'm going to have to do it again except on a warehouse about 60 feet off the ground!

I fit's any consolation, you were coming on to my housemates.

Around the Network

Ask, and you shall recieve, Gilgamesh.

As a sheriff's deputy, I was given a patrol car. I'm the only one who drives it, and I even get to take it home. In two years, I've put 160,000 miles on that car. My personal car has only 18,000. Pretty sweet deal, if you ask me. It's my responsibility to maintain the vehicle, though.

So, as I'm taking the car to get the oil changed, a white pick up truck cuts me off. I'm in my civilian clothes, but I'm driving a police car. I try to pull the car over, and give the driver a warning. The car keeps going until it gets to a motel. When it comes to a stop, a big girl (easily 300lbs) gets out of the car. I tell her to get back into the vehicle. I get back into my car, and start running her license plate.

I look up, and the fat girl is running for her life! She waddles into the nearby woods. I jump out of my car, and run up to the passenger. "Is she running?" I ask? "Yeah.", he answers. "WHY!?" I yell. "I'm not even working right now!" I chase the big girl into the woods.

I'm saying out loud "Yeah bitch. You don't know what you're dealing with. I do this kind of stuff all the time! Go ahead and give up!" I never lay eyes on the fat girl. I look for foot prints, broken tree limbs, the sound of footsteps, anything to help me find the girl. After a several minutes, no luck.

I go back to the vehicle, and the damn truck is gone! I look like a friggin' track star, and I can't run down a 300lb sausage patty! I look at the video, and no sooner than I ran into the woods, the fat girl came back to the truck and drove away.

The camera on my car comes on automatically, when I turn on certain lights, and the video card is locked up. I don't have a key to access the card, or the remote to delete the footage (all I can do is rewind, fast forward, and play). My supervisor watched the video, and laughed at me for weeks after that.

d21lewis said:

As a sheriff's deputy, I was given a patrol car. I'm the only one who drives it, and I even get to take it home. In two years, I've put 160,000 miles on that car. My personal car has only 18,000. Pretty sweet deal, if you ask me. It's my responsibility to maintain the vehicle, though.

So, as I'm taking the car to get the oil changed, a white pick up truck cuts me off. I'm in my civilian clothes, but I'm driving a police car. I try to pull the car over, and give the driver a warning. The car keeps going until it gets to a motel. When it comes to a stop, a big girl (easily 300lbs) gets out of the car. I tell her to get back into the vehicle. I get back into my car, and start running her license plate.

I look up, and the fat girl is running for her life! She waddles into the nearby woods. I jump out of my car, and run up to the passenger. "Is she running?" I ask? "Yeah.", he answers. "WHY!?" I yell. "I'm not even working right now!" I chase the big girl into the woods.

I'm saying out loud "Yeah bitch. You don't know what you're dealing with. I do this kind of stuff all the time! Go ahead and give up!" I never lay eyes on the fat girl. I look for foot prints, broken tree limbs, the sound of footsteps, anything to help me find the girl. After a several minutes, no luck.

I go back to the vehicle, and the damn truck is gone! I look like a friggin' track star, and I can't run down a 300lb sausage patty! I look at the video, and no sooner than I ran into the woods, the fat girl came back to the truck and drove away.

The camera on my car comes on automatically, when I turn on certain lights, and the video card is locked up. I don't have a key to access the card, or the remote to delete the footage (all I can do is rewind, fast forward, and play). My supervisor watched the video, and laughed at me for weeks after that.

This story deserves its own thread!!! xD

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

I have lots of butthair, and it's curly.

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

d21lewis said:

ROFL! 

I've only been on one rollercoaster ...EVER!

^_^