By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - SQUARE FFXIII: PS3 game quality will not suffer because of 360 port.

"The designer also reassured PS3 owners that the game's quality would not suffer due to the 360 port. "We aren't going to change any specifications [of FFXIII] because of the multi-platform announcement," he declared. "Right now, we're fully concentrating on the PS3 version."

full article is here http://uk.gamespot.com/news/6195345.html

-----------------------------------------

good job square of deciding not to dumb down the game because of multiplat announcment. i hope square, rage and many others take this line in thier future game developments.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network

Sure...

YAy!!

4 ≈ One

It may affect the localisation though... and it will delay the EU/NA releases

Skeeuk said:

good job square of deciding not to dumb down the game because of multiplat announcment. i hope square, rage and many others take this line in thier future game developments.

How is this good news?  He's saying they wont be putting in the time necessary to make the PS3 version look and play as good as the Xbox 360 version will.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

SO, if first they said that both version are going to be equal, and later that the PS3 is not going to show any decrease of quality, can we say that both platforms feature a similar amount of power??? or SE is not going to spend a lot of money pushing the PS3???

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

I don't see how it even COULD affect it, since they're not even starting on the 360 game 'till the PS3 one is done.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

well thats good

Owner Of: PS1 PS2 PS3 PSP NES GB GBA GC WII XBOX

starcraft said:
Skeeuk said:

How is this good news?  He's saying they wont be putting in the time necessary to make the PS3 version look and play as good as the Xbox 360 version will.

well we will have to wait a long long time for eu and na release, japan version will tell us how it will look(plz include eng subs)

<------------------------- ps im looking forward to that game of the avater you have

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Well thats good but Us and Europe wont get it until they finsih the 360 version too.