By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What games did you never finish?

This thread mightve been started already but I dunno. Excuse me if double post.

Anyways which video games did you never end up finishing for whatever reasons?
My list is actually pretty big but right off the top of my head would be

• Yggdra Union
  • Fire Emblem 6
  • A Link to The Past <----Game kicked my ass!
  • Minish Cap 

Around the Network

Pokemon Colosseum
Mario Strikers Charged
All my NES games
All my SNES games except SMW
SM64
Pokemon Stadium
ETC...

Hmm... Zelda 2 and Super Ghouls and Ghosts are the only two that come to mind. I got to the "last boss" and beat him in Super Ghouls and Ghosts, but then it said I had to get prin-prin's bracelet and go through the game again...

"A delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is bad forever" -Shigeru Miyamoto

Currently Playing - Metroid Zero Mission

>15% ending
Normal Hard <2hrs <100% Normal Hard
<2hrs 100%
Normal Hard 2-4hrs <100% Normal Hard
>2hrs 100%
Normal Hard 4+hrs <100% Normal Hard

New Super Mario Bros.
Most of the VC games I downloaded
Super Paper Mario

All of my PS2, Xbox, PS3, 360 and Wii games

With my Sega systems I was more interested in finishing the games. Also my NES and SNES games I wanted to finish. I guess when Dreamcast died I became more casual. ^_^ Maybe games just got too complex and I don't have the time to figure everything out. The real reason is, I probably have too many games to play and not enough time to play them.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network

I'm going to try and remember all of mine:

Quest 64
007: The World Is Not Enough
Pokemon Silver (Almost all of my GB games actually lol)
Ninja Gaiden Sigma
Patapon
Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops
GTA: Vice City Stories
GTA: Liberty City Stories
Super Smash Brothers Brawl (SSE)

Hmmmm I think that's it...that was a lot shorter than I thought :P

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

GTA4 and MGS4. Dont bash me, its just they are not my type of games.

Proud owner of all three consoles and handhelds.

Gamertag: MrKetchup911 (Add me up)

Ocarina, Gannon was a barstard. Which made TP so pathetic considering how easy it was.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

i havent finished a lot of games. i get to 80-95% done and then get bored and move on

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

megaman79 said:
Ocarina, Gannon was a barstard. Which made TP so pathetic considering how easy it was.

Wtf? Ganon was easy as shit in Ocarina. TP Ganon was harder but Ganons never really been hard to beat. I think youre being a little hard on TP.

@Mrbubbles
Thats how I felt with Minish Cap