By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What games did you never finish?

Valkyria00 said:
megaman79 said:
Ocarina, Gannon was a barstard. Which made TP so pathetic considering how easy it was.

Wtf? Ganon was easy as shit in Ocarina. TP Ganon was harder but Ganons never really been hard to beat. I think youre being a little hard on TP.

@Mrbubbles
Thats how I felt with Minish Cap

I have trouble shitting so id appreciate that you dont bring that up again. cheers

Anyone else had trouble beating Ocarina Ganon? Im not the only one Valky

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Around the Network

^
I honestly think you might be. Ive never heard of anyone having trouble with Ganon in Ocarina. Id understand if it was a certain temple boss but Ganon never.

megaman79 said:
Valkyria00 said:
megaman79 said:
Ocarina, Gannon was a barstard. Which made TP so pathetic considering how easy it was.

Wtf? Ganon was easy as shit in Ocarina. TP Ganon was harder but Ganons never really been hard to beat. I think youre being a little hard on TP.

@Mrbubbles

I have trouble shitting so id appreciate that you dont bring that up again. cheers

Just hit him in the face with a light arrow and slash his tail. Or do what my little sis did and roll under his legs then slash his tail.

"A delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is bad forever" -Shigeru Miyamoto

Currently Playing - Metroid Zero Mission

>15% ending
Normal Hard <2hrs <100% Normal Hard
<2hrs 100%
Normal Hard 2-4hrs <100% Normal Hard
>2hrs 100%
Normal Hard 4+hrs <100% Normal Hard

^
Lol I rolled under his legs a couple times.

SuperMario1 said:
megaman79 said:
Valkyria00 said:
megaman79 said:

@Mrbubbles

Just hit him in the face with a light arrow and slash his tail. Or do what my little sis did and roll under his legs then slash his tail.

Look i was stoned, its my excuse.  Is that Miyamoto quote correct SM1? The dude is intelligent and a true artist

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Around the Network

I never finisht
Metroid Prime Hunter
and
Zelda ocarina of time

I dont finish many games xD

I got a Questian

what is
vg$1,052.61 ?

megaman79 said:
SuperMario1 said:
megaman79 said:
Valkyria00 said:
megaman79 said:

@Mrbubbles

Look i was stoned, its my excuse. Is that Miyamoto quote correct SM1? The dude is intelligent and a true artist

lol Alright.

I'm sure that quote is correct and yes he is.

Valkyria00 said:
^
Lol I rolled under his legs a couple times.

I found it kinda funny with the whole "epic battle" atmosphere and my sis is just rolling under his legs. XD

"A delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is bad forever" -Shigeru Miyamoto

Currently Playing - Metroid Zero Mission

>15% ending
Normal Hard <2hrs <100% Normal Hard
<2hrs 100%
Normal Hard 2-4hrs <100% Normal Hard
>2hrs 100%
Normal Hard 4+hrs <100% Normal Hard
rufus said:
I never finisht
Metroid Prime Hunter
and
Zelda ocarina of time

I dont finish many games xD

Ah! You gotta finish Ocarina of Time!

#megaman79
Yea....right.

@SuperMario1
True.XD but it worked!
Dude how do you double quote? lol

rufus said:
I got a Questian

what is
vg$1,052.61 ?

No idea. It money on this site but Im not sure what you even do with it.