By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What games did you never finish?

ctk495 said:
omg all you people are siners .When you say finish do you mean beat or complete the whole game with everything?

I just mean beat. Get to the end of the game whatever.

Not 100% with everything.

Around the Network

Snes - Secret of Mana. - My brother and i spent the entire school holidays playing and got to the final boss with a few days to spare, but just couldnt kill that %$#&er!!!

Ps3 - GTA 4 - Just got bored

Wii - SMG - Bought other games and havent gone back, i hope i do though...

PC - Sam and Max - I'm not sure why.

Snes - Chrono Trigger - It got to hard to finish, not that i had really known what had been going on for a while though.

Wii - LoZ TP - After 30 hours i just gave up...

And lots lots lots more...
I'd rekon that i only finish 1 in 10 games, but normally give up alot earlier than the aforementioned ones. I can honestly say i intended to finish all of them..

I always look for a woman who has a tattoo. I see a woman with a tattoo, and I’m thinking, okay, here’s a gal who’s capable of making a decision she’ll regret in the future.

Nice Thread!

I think you could break this down into catagories such as I didn't finish the game becuase...

1. It was too hard,

2. It sucked! (or didn't like it)

3. It was boring or too easy.

I've beat a lot of the hard NES SNES games back in the day, but one that I could never beat though I tried many times was X-Men Arcades Revenge for the SNES.

I Never finished FF VIII, it is the only FF game I played and didn't like (though I must admit that the last one I played was X)

I didn't finish Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg because the gameplay was boring.

Those are just I few I can think of right now. I usually finish games that I buy/play. Not necessarily 100% (though I will do that if I like the game enough), but beat the game.

baiten kaitos 1
baiten kaitos 2 (bought but haven played it yet)
resident evil 2,3 (havent played yet)
pikmin 2 (file was deleted)
tales os sym
f-zero GX (super hard game)
megaman collection
megaman x colection
starcraft
dungeon siege
paper mario 1000 door
mario 64 ds
mario galaxy
elebits
donkey konga
donkey konga 2
DDR hot party
lord of rings the 3rd tower( the RPG)
killer 7
zelda phanotm hour
final fantasy 3
zelda link to past
mario vs dk march of minis
megaman z4 (gba with zero)
sonic and secret rings
spartan
fire emblem GBA
skies of arcada
ninja gaiden nes
f-zero x
super ghost and goblin
Donkey Kong Country
super mario world
shinobi 3 GENISIS
punch out
donkey kong jungle beat
super makey bal 2
geist
ssx blur
star fox adventures
zoids gamecube
polarium
billy hatcher and the giant egg

those are maybe 80-90 % mostly gamcube games i havent beat

REmake
Rogue Galaxy
SMG
NMH
Folklore
Metroid Prime
Half-life 2

And many others...

Around the Network
GLoRySoGLoRy said:
Yoshi island ds

Endless Ocean
zelda ; Link to the Past

I was under the impression that Endless Ocean didn't have an end.  So there really isn't a need for you to list that game.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

fuegonian said:
Snes - Secret of Mana. - My brother and i spent the entire school holidays playing and got to the final boss with a few days to spare, but just couldnt kill that %$#&er!!!

Ps3 - GTA 4 - Just got bored

Wii - SMG - Bought other games and havent gone back, i hope i do though...

PC - Sam and Max - I'm not sure why.

Snes - Chrono Trigger - It got to hard to finish, not that i had really known what had been going on for a while though.

Wii - LoZ TP - After 30 hours i just gave up...

And lots lots lots more...
I'd rekon that i only finish 1 in 10 games, but normally give up alot earlier than the aforementioned ones. I can honestly say i intended to finish all of them..

Secret of Mana, mutha Fu--a i know. Was it some big white monster barstard. i forget

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

So this is how you kill him!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sk3H38FIRg

I wish there was You tube 15 years ago...

I always look for a woman who has a tattoo. I see a woman with a tattoo, and I’m thinking, okay, here’s a gal who’s capable of making a decision she’ll regret in the future.