By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - kingdom heart 3 will be announced very very Soon

Pixar ?

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

Around the Network
mike_intellivision said:
Just curious -- what is left in the Disney university for KH3?

Maybe its time for it to move on to another universe of characters?

Mike from Morgantown

Well, considering Disney owns it, I am not sure that'll ever happen.

Please, PLEASE do NOT feed the trolls.
fksumot tag: "Sheik had to become a man to be useful. Or less useful. Might depend if you're bi."

--Predictions--
1) WiiFit will outsell the pokemans.
  Current Status: 2009.01.10 70k till PKMN Yellow (Passed: Emerald, Crystal, FR/LG)

waron said:
this swinging ball to sony was FFXIII demo on BD version of FFVII movie that's all.
so KH3 on the wii - PLEASE. it won't even fit on ps360, because of the userbase.

46% VS 54% HD consoles have more market share.

and more likely to buy a game that is not nintendos made only.

i really would love it would be in the 3 systems.

nomura have said already several times they won't change the system alot.

make it a wiimote slasher like DQ swords, or DS title (using the touchscreen like the worlds ends with you) doesn't fit kh feel for him.

http://www.khinsider.com/images/Scans4/birth3.jpg

EDIT:wrong scan

http://www.khinsider.com/images/Scans4/days2.jpg

http://www.khinsider.com/images/Scans4/days3.jpg

from his mouth.

http://www.khinsider.com/latest/new-french-bbs-days-scan.html <--- hinting is going ps3

Jo21 said:
waron said:
this swinging ball to sony was FFXIII demo on BD version of FFVII movie that's all.
so KH3 on the wii - PLEASE. it won't even fit on ps360, because of the userbase.

I think he is talking about the demo graphic of the Userbase. Also the wii has more sales in Japan than both combined, and then some. Oh and by the time of release the wii will most likely have more than 50% marketshare.

sc94597 said:
Jo21 said:
waron said:

I think he is talking about the demo graphic of the Userbase. Also the wii has more sales in Japan than both combined, and then some. Oh and by the time of release the wii will most likely have more than 50% marketshare.

if still if that the case it would better multiplatform

its isnt 70%+ like the ps2 was.

Around the Network
Jo21 said:
sc94597 said:
Jo21 said:
waron said:

if still if that the case it would better multiplatform

its isnt 70%+ like the ps2 was.

Why wouldit be better multiplatform? Also it will still be a larger userbase, and in some regions the difference is huge(japan). I see the wii being around 60% by the end of its life.

Hope it is true.

I'm just waiting for Sony to sell somewhere around 50million units then KH3 will be released.

Is the event over yet?

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

I laugh at this. Square Enix are taking forever with all their games. What team is even left to make KH3? Be realistic. Not coming for a long time, if at all this generation.

KH: BBS is where it's at anyway. That game will kick so much ass.