By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - kingdom heart 3 will be announced very very Soon

Let them finish the spin-offs first!

Around the Network

i guess it will be a ps2 or ps3 game since i cant imagine it going to wii or 360

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

koopatrooper said:
i guess it will be a ps2 or ps3 game since i cant imagine it going to wii or 360

Square Enix doesn't develop ps2 games anymore. Also why can't you imagine it going to the wii or 360?

@sc: Until I see proof that FFCC:CB is alive, or at least going alright in its developing process, there's nothing that will change my mind about SE ignoring the Wii. We know Wii is getting ignored so far. Why arent there news on FFCC yet? The FFCC team has been free for months, this was a good chance to show anything, but it may get delayed now to 2015-2018.

SE will only develop for Wii if there's no other chance, because MS and Sony are pressing them too hard I guess. I also believe SE thinks their main franchises won't sell on Wii, that's why so far Wii has only spin-offs announced or released.

Compare DQS to Star Ocean 4 or FFXIII, lol I feel sad and I don't care if FFXIII or TLR are multiplat, they are better than the whole Wii line up put together. Nintendo has to do something about it fast. Or we won't see SE Wii games until 2189-3452 at earliest.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

this swinging ball to sony was FFXIII demo on BD version of FFVII movie that's all.
so KH3 on the wii - PLEASE. it won't even fit on ps360, because of the userbase.

Around the Network

@Trestres Here is your proof that it exists. http://na.square-enix.com/ffccnews/?p=47
As for more wii games. What do you want them to do. End HD projects that have had millions of dollars invested in them just so they coudl go to the wii? Nobody thought the wii would do as good as it has been doing, and I bet once they finally realized that the wii was going to win they started developing titles for it. It takes 2-3 years to develop an rpg. Seriously its not like they coudl develop a game in 2 months then show it to everyone.

How about I compare Final Fantasy Chocobo tales to Star Ocean 3.
http://www.gamerankings.com/itemrankings/searchresult.asp?term=Final+Fantasy+fables&itemid=939442

http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/536705.asp
Only a 2% difference.

You are asking too much from square enix. A You have yet to show me proof that they hate the wii. Oh and look at all of the support square enix gave the ds in its first 2 years. Oh yeah there is none. Now look at the support now. Also please go ahead and name me some other large developers that are actually developing a game for the wii that looks to be at the same quality of FFCC:TCB. Matter of fact tell me a developer who isn't releasing most of their big games on the ps360 and not the wii.

@SC: Impresssive Wii support from Namco Bandai, not 1 but several projects. Marvelous is doing a great job too.

And your SO3 to Chocobo's makes no sense. That is a last gen game vs a current gen game. Compare apples to apples please. Plus SO3 is a main series, Chocobo is just a spin off no one in the rest of the world knows.

Still waiting for the first traditional RPG for the Wii or main series, not that there will ever be one, but one can wait.

And if you say Wii is not getting big games from any dev, why do you own a Wii? If I was in your position I'd sell it, waste of space and you could get quick cash.

Edit: Proof for FFCC:CB existing? I've already seen that in my own thread. I don't think even the guy in the photo is convinced that the game still exists. It's vaporware, just like Starcraft Ghost was in it's time. Maybe we can be lucky to see FFCC:CB in the next Nintendo home console.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

After all said and done, I don't think it will be an exclusive.

My bet would be a PSP + Wii multiplat (if the PSP KH version sells good), or a PS3 Xbox360 multiplat.

trestres said:
Namco Bandai, not 1 but several projects. Marvelous is doing a good job too.

But 3/4th of their games on the wii are spinoffs and shovleware.I only see 3 quality games from Namco coming to the wii ToS2(spinoff),Fragile, and sky crawlers. Now in comparison the ps360 get Soul Caliber, Ridge Racer, Tales of Vesperia(main series),Eternal Sonata, and Ace Combat. Is that really different from square enix? Most of their main big series are on the ps3 and 360. For now anyway. Marvelous is a small developer.

i am not expecting word on this game at all because isnt the kingdom hearts team working on FFvXIII