By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - kingdom heart 3 will be announced very very Soon

trestres said:

@SC: Impresssive Wii support from Namco Bandai, not 1 but several projects. Marvelous is doing a great job too.

And your SO3 to Chocobo's makes no sense. That is a last gen game vs a current gen game. Compare apples to apples please. Plus SO3 is a main series, Chocobo is just a spin off no one in the rest of the world knows.

And that means that next gen games have the bar raised higher, and SO3 probably would have had less reviews.Also tos is a spinoff and you mentioned namco as supporting the wii. Also Versus is a spinoff. As long as the game is good I don't give a fuck if it is a spinoff or a remake that I haven't played. 

Still waiting for the first traditional RPG for the Wii or main series, not that there will ever be one, but one can wait.

And if you say Wii is not getting big games from any dev, why do you own a Wii? If I was in your position I'd sell it, waste of space and you could get quick cash.

I didn't say the wii didn't get any. I said the ps3 and 360 get more. Also I love 1st party games too. And I also see a bright future for wii 3rd party support.

Edit: Proof for FFCC:CB existing? I've already seen that in my own thread. I don't think even the guy in the photo is convinced that the game still exists. It's vaporware, just like Starcraft Ghost was in it's time. Maybe we can be lucky to see FFCC:CB in the next Nintendo home console.

The guy in the photo is the fucking leading developer of the game. If that doesn't prove it exists I don't see what else will.

Around the Network

I don't really care about this game other than if it were a PS3 exclusive, to boost sales (very unlikely). KH is heavily outdone by the FF series, and I'd much rather see a FFvXIII earlier than KH3.

obieslut said:
i am not expecting word on this game at all because isnt the kingdom hearts team working on FFvXIII

And they can't work on KH3 too? FFvXIII has been in developement since 2003. They made KH2, and Twewy since then. I'm sure its already in developement, but not the focus of the team.

We are running out of time for them to announce it at their party....

^ Well if they were to announce something big it would be last minute. I don't think it will be announced though. Maybe TGS.

Around the Network

Most likely Nintendo has asked the announcement to be postponed for their "core" and "hardcore" gaming announcements.

Onimusha12 said:
Most likely Nintendo has asked the announcement to be postponed for their "core" and "hardcore" gaming announcements.

Haha.

I'm not saying KH III won't be a Wii exclusive, but that's just silly. Like I said, SE is NOT working on KH III right now. They are busy with the spin-offs and versus.

sc94597 said:
obieslut said:
i am not expecting word on this game at all because isnt the kingdom hearts team working on FFvXIII

And they can't work on KH3 too? FFvXIII has been in developement since 2003. They made KH2, and Twewy since then. I'm sure its already in developement, but not the focus of the team.

Technically, TWEWY was developed by Jupiter, Nomura et al 'only' helped with the game design, characters, story, etc.  Nothing to laugh at, but the bulk of the coding, etc. was done by Jupiter.  (Although, one could say they are the KH Chain of Memories team, that's probably not what you meant).

Please, PLEASE do NOT feed the trolls.
fksumot tag: "Sheik had to become a man to be useful. Or less useful. Might depend if you're bi."

--Predictions--
1) WiiFit will outsell the pokemans.
  Current Status: 2009.01.10 70k till PKMN Yellow (Passed: Emerald, Crystal, FR/LG)

It's going to be Wii or DS.

Just curious -- what is left in the Disney university for KH3?

Maybe its time for it to move on to another universe of characters?

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV