By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - kingdom heart 3 will be announced very very Soon

If the game will go to the platform with the most sales, it'll go to the PS2. (Just like everything else)

If the game will be on an HD platform, the game will go to both ps360 due to the userbases not being nearly as big as the the PS2's userbase.

If the game will be on a current generation platform with the most sales then the game will show up on the DS.

Simple as that.

So the game will/should be announced for the following platforms in this order:

PS2 (most likely and is the best choice)
DS (if not the PS2 then this would be the NEXT best choice)
PS360 (if the game is gonna be on a current platform then multiplatform is the way to go.)
PS3 (only if the game is still PS exclusive)

The game will not come out for the PSP/Wii due because:

Even though the Wii's user base is the biggest between the current generation consoles, the console is so different and is going towards a different audience. It will be the 7th game in the KH franchise and new people who'll get the game will be lost and will have to buy other platforms/games just to catch up. (If the new audience hasn't played KH before)

Even though the PSP is a PS platform, the only reason why I can't see this game selling on the PSP is due to poor software sales. (Maybe the sales will get better in the future though)

Generation 8 Predictions so far.....(as of 9/2013)

Console that will sell most: Nintendo Wii U

Who will sell more consoles between Microsoft/SONY: SONY

Around the Network

Now that Kingdom Hearts III wasn't announced for a Sony Console at Square-Enix's expose all the Sony supporters are defaulting on the argument, "This won't be announced for along time, so stop talking about it!" when just a few days ago they were all excited to see it announced for the PS3 or PSP.

@regin2005

you have no clue what you're talking about.

Girl Gamer Elite said:
Now that Kingdom Hearts III wasn't announced for a Sony Console at Square-Enix's expose all the Sony supporters are defaulting on the argument, "This won't be announced for along time, so stop talking about it!" when just a few days ago they were all excited to see it announced for the PS3 or PSP.

@regin2005

Yeah he really doesn't have a clue

I've been saying this about KH3 for months because an announcement is not happening anytime soon. There is just no one available at S-E to do it. They have over flooded themselves with projects as it is.

SleepWaking said:
Girl Gamer Elite said:

@regin2005

Umm...ouch!  

I was just saying the if the announcement was indeed KH3, is would be released for a console in SE's best interest.  That's all.

Generation 8 Predictions so far.....(as of 9/2013)

Console that will sell most: Nintendo Wii U

Who will sell more consoles between Microsoft/SONY: SONY

Around the Network
regin2005 said:
SleepWaking said:
Girl Gamer Elite said:

@regin2005

Umm...ouch!  

I was just saying the if the announcement was indeed KH3, is would be released for a console in SE's best interest.  That's all.

Actually, Disney has more say in where it goes.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

With all the SE PSP love as of late, I wouldn't be surprised to see it on Sony's Handheld.

dtewi said:
regin2005 said:
SleepWaking said:
Girl Gamer Elite said:

@regin2005

Umm...ouch!

I was just saying the if the announcement was indeed KH3, is would be released for a console in SE's best interest. That's all.

Actually, Disney has more say in where it goes.

Since Disney have much much better relations with Sony and Nomura will develop it. So KH3 is 100% confirmed PS3 exclusive.

^Its going to the 360...

Well that's a great rumor.

Cause if it isn't announced soon it likely isn't coming. So it's one of those "common sense" guesses.

If it isn't announced within a year is there any shot of it coming out this generation?