By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - kingdom heart 3 will be announced very very Soon

Soriku said:
shanbcn said:
dtewi said:
regin2005 said:
SleepWaking said:
Girl Gamer Elite said:
Now that Kingdom Hearts III wasn't announced for a Sony Console at Square-Enix's expose all the Sony supporters are defaulting on the argument, "This won't be announced for along time, so stop talking about it!" when just a few days ago they were all excited to see it announced for the PS3 or PSP.

@regin2005

you have no clue what you're talking about.

Yeah he really doesn't have a clue

Umm...ouch!

I was just saying the if the announcement was indeed KH3, is would be released for a console in SE's best interest. That's all.

Actually, Disney has more say in where it goes.

Since Disney have much much better relations with Sony and Nomura will develop it. So KH3 is 100% confirmed PS3 exclusive.

Confirmed!

But have you even played a KH? From your (false) info that your spewing I doubt it...

Ugh...so many things wrong with this post, but then again looking at your post history then you shouldn't be taken seriously.

Also...WHY THE F*** would Disney completely ignore their KH target audience which is a big part of the audience on the Wii and who are not on the PS3?

What audience is this ? The audience that left the PS2(the home of KH1&2) and all bought Wii's ?

Around the Network
Million said:
Soriku said:
shanbcn said:
dtewi said:
regin2005 said:
SleepWaking said:
Girl Gamer Elite said:
Now that Kingdom Hearts III wasn't announced for a Sony Console at Square-Enix's expose all the Sony supporters are defaulting on the argument, "This won't be announced for along time, so stop talking about it!" when just a few days ago they were all excited to see it announced for the PS3 or PSP.

@regin2005

Umm...ouch!

I was just saying the if the announcement was indeed KH3, is would be released for a console in SE's best interest. That's all.

Since Disney have much much better relations with Sony and Nomura will develop it. So KH3 is 100% confirmed PS3 exclusive.

Confirmed!

But have you even played a KH? From your (false) info that your spewing I doubt it...

Ugh...so many things wrong with this post, but then again looking at your post history then you shouldn't be taken seriously.

Also...WHY THE F*** would Disney completely ignore their KH target audience which is a big part of the audience on the Wii and who are not on the PS3?

What audience is this ? The audience that left the PS2(the home of KH1&2) and all bought Wii's ?

You don't think more people who owned PS2s own Wiis then PS3? I think so.  Most people don't give a damn about brandnames and just get the system that's best for them.  Hard to keep sight of on a videogame forum... but it's true.

Throw in the kid demographic that doesn't care that it's a sequel and just wants to see Disney characters... and there you go. (People say it's not marketed to kids, i say people didn't pay attention to the advertising when the game came out. It was like a nonstop kidshow/disney channel marketing blitz to the point of where i have that stupid techno song stuck in my head from the first one.)

^Many of them still have ps2 and are'nt at 7th generation yet...

Obliterator1700 said:

True, though of those who have moved up, i'd say more have Wiis.

As for the rest, they're mainstream and late adopters... they tend to follow the same trends as the early adopters, it just takes them longer to adopt for various reasons.

Consumer Psychology wise it shouldn't change much and the numbers should just grow more in Wii's favor.

Kasz216 said:
Million said:
Soriku said:
shanbcn said:
dtewi said:
regin2005 said:
SleepWaking said:
Girl Gamer Elite said:

@regin2005

Umm...ouch!

Confirmed!

You don't think more people who owned PS2s own Wiis then PS3? I think so.  Most people don't give a damn about brandnames  *SNIP*.

You have no quanitifable information about the relation between PS2 to Wii adapotion or of PS2 to PS3 adoption so asking my opinion about things you have no information to disprove me with is illogical.My business teacher at college would probbaly drop kick me if i said anything like your last sentence , i won't even try to argue against that last sentence but i'll give you a name "Coca-Cola", research.

Throw in the kid demographic that doesn't care that it's a sequel and just wants to see Disney characters... and there you go. (People say it's not marketed to kids, i say people didn't pay attention to the advertising when the game came out. It was like a nonstop kidshow/disney channel marketing blitz to the point of where i have that stupid techno song stuck in my head from the first one.)

Kingdom Hearts has a mixed demographic it's an Action RPG game which features Final Fantasy characters , so your argument about it only apealing only to little kids is flawed . KH is likely to  be a huge seller on the PS3 , bundled would PS3's(blu-ray players )  it would be a killer combo.

Around the Network

Coca-cola doesn't change much. It's been the same forever...

What your talking about in the differences between videogame consoles are all out format wars and format changes.

If brandname mattered in format changes we'd be looking at HD-DVD having won the movie format war.

In format wars brandnames aren't going to do you much good, you can ask your buisness teacher. That's where i learned this stuff. Buisness classes.

Also i didn't say it ONLY appealed to little kids.  I said it was marketed primarily to little kids... and little kids are a LARGE part of the demographic.  Which you would be lopping off if you put it on the PS3.

Kasz216 said:
Obliterator1700 said:

As for the rest, they're mainstream and late adopters... they tend to follow the same trends as the early adopters, it just takes them longer to adopt for various reasons.

Consumer Psychology wise it shouldn't change much and the numbers should just grow more in Wii's favor.

I would'nt excatly say that as I'm sure a large chunk of Wii owners are new to the gaming environment.

Million said:
Kasz216 said:
Million said:
Soriku said:
shanbcn said:
dtewi said:
regin2005 said:
SleepWaking said:
Girl Gamer Elite said:

@regin2005

Umm...ouch!

Confirmed!

You don't think more people who owned PS2s own Wiis then PS3? I think so.  Most people don't give a damn about brandnames  *SNIP*.

You have no quanitifable information about the relation between PS2 to Wii adapotion or of PS2 to PS3 adoption so asking my opinion about things you have no information to disprove me with is illogical.My business teacher at college would probbaly drop kick me if i said anything like your last sentence , i won't even try to argue against that last sentence but i'll give you a name "Coca-Cola", research.

Kingdom Hearts has a mixed demographic it's an Action RPG game which features Final Fantasy characters , so your argument about it only apealing only to little kids is flawed . KH is likely to  be a huge seller on the PS3 , bundled would PS3's(blu-ray players )  it would be a killer combo.

you do not have any prove it wil do good on the Ps3 so telling him something about things you have no information to disprove him with is illogical.

Also, while i can't give EXACT numbers I can give you plenty of data that would suggest it to be true... just on this site.

Early adopters usually stay early adopters etc... so the same people who owned PS2s early are now aside from the "expanded audiences" console owners now.

The same people who owned gamecubes early last generation like own systems now etc. Even if you assumed that EVERY gamecube owner who bought a gamecube early on owns a wii there are more Wiis out there then can be explained by "expanded audience" and is still matches up nearly well if you assumed every person who had a PS3 owned a PS2.

Which in of itself is a ridiculious hypothisis... since plenty of gamecube owners likely don't own wiis, and plenty of people bought PS3s who never owned a system before. Some just for the Blu-ray player.

So while I can't "prove" it... it's fairly obvious to see and analyze the siutation as such... or at the very least... I have more proof then you do.

Obliterator1700 said:
Kasz216 said:
Obliterator1700 said:

I would'nt excatly say that as I'm sure a large chunk of Wii owners are new to the gaming environment.

Wii has more then doubled PS2 currently.  Even with a humongus chunk it should be the case... or close to it... and going to be the case.