By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Whats your favorite game everyone seems to hate?

Feel the Magic was great!! My 2nd DS title.

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
Feel the Magic was great!! My 2nd DS title.

=D

It is isn't it? I have so close to clocked the game, just can't fully master the dancing game.

O-D-C said:

Im gonna say Red Steel

I honestly was going to say this before I even read what you said.  The game isn't perfect but I think it's really fun.  I can't wait for the sequel.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

MGS4.....
Final Fantasy [Series]....

4 ≈ One

Dgc1808 said:
MGS4.....

Everyone hates these? wow.

Around the Network
Xen said:
Dgc1808 said:
MGS4.....

He cheated.  Those games are beloved.

Wii Sports, Wii Play.

Starfox Adventures > Lylat Wars

Going by internet reviews, seems many hate on the game in my Avatar.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

amp316 said:
O-D-C said:

Im gonna say Red Steel

I honestly was going to say this before I even read what you said.  The game isn't perfect but I think it's really fun.  I can't wait for the sequel.

I just got this game from a 3rd party seller on Amazon for $9.45 + shipping.  It's certainly not perfect, but it is fun.  Keep in mind that I say that it's fun despite the fact that I'm also in the middle of playing Metroid Prime 3.  The fact that MP3's controls haven't soured me on Red Steel says a lot about the other things the game has going for it.  For example, I think the sound in RS is amazing.  Some great music in that game.

Keep this in mind when reading what I type...

I've been gaming longer than many of you have been alive.

windbane said:
Xen said:
Dgc1808 said:
MGS4.....

He cheated.  Those games are beloved.

They're both.

MGS2 is a strong divide between the Gamers who loathe it and the Pseudo-Intellectuals who love it. MGS3 is for some reason disliked as a whole by the gaming community with exception of the few gamers capable of recognizing true genius. And MGS4 is best described as a sucker punch from a handsome man.

Final Fantasy X is like MGS2 an equally polarizing element in the gaming world. FFX-2 and FF7 Dirge of Cerberus were the beginning of the "Oh Shi-!" moment that would bring many to realize it was over for Final Fantasy. Final Fantasy XI is perhpas the sorest point of contention of all Final Fantasy games, I'm told its a great game if you're willing to play a gimped, awkward and relatively inaccessable MMORPG. Final Fantasy XII is not even spoken of, enough said.

Both franchises are as infamous as they are famous and by all accounts are on an overall downward trend of quality and sales. What keeps both series going is not a love of the last game in the series to come out, but anticipation for the next one.