By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I Can Finally Post Here Because....

I got PPL and Tetris for my Dad for Father's Day, he's really liking both of them so far and he wasn't into the stylus at all before -- he only played Mario 64, NSMB, and Yoshi's Island DS mainly, though he did borrow Clubhouse Games from me for awhile and seemed to like that.

Around the Network

Don't forget PICROSS!

not out until July 30th here :(

planet puzzle league is good. I normally play the puzzle mode for puzzle games. Some of those advanced puzzles took me more than an hour.

i have not been using that "hint" button.

as for stylus intense games, such as EBA or cooking mama, i would advise getting yourself a set of screens protector.

Trauma Center convinced me into getting a DS. A personal favorite of mine.

Around the Network

Phoenix Wright gets talked about a lot...I own 12 DS games now, and this one sounds interesting...why should I get it?

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

BenKenobi88 said:
Phoenix Wright gets talked about a lot...I own 12 DS games now, and this one sounds interesting...why should I get it?

Because you've already got 12 games. What's one more?

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Stylus fun? Elite Beat Agents.

stof said:
BenKenobi88 said:

Because you've already got 12 games. What's one more?

Sigh...you're right...what's one more.  I consider buying a console game a big purchase...I don't have the money to throw down $50 whenever I want.  But if it's a $20-30 DS game, for some reason I don't give a damn.

Renting DS games through GameFly saves me money though...if its a game I'm not going to pick up hardly ever...I'll just send it back and I get another game in the mail within a couple days.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

phoenix wright is my favorite of all the games i've tried out on the DS:

nsmb, tetris, elite beat agents, brain age, BBA, animal crossing, lunar knights, etrian odyssey, clubhouse games, mario kart, castlevania, age of empires, probably a couple others.

elite beat agents comes in at second.

the Wii is an epidemic.