By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I Can Finally Post Here Because....

Elite Beat Agents, Mario Kart, Diddy Kong Racing, Meteos, Metroid Prime Hunters, Metroid Prime Pinball, Animal Crossing, Age of Empires, New Super Mario Brothers, Cooking Mama, Mario and Luigi, Final Fantasy III.

I haven't actually the Brain Age type games yet...though now I want to.

Along with Phoenix Wright, and apparently hotel dusk is good?

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

Phoenix Wright make you think and look for the not-obvious clues to progress on your text, lots of text. Think of it as a text puzzle game :)

Hotel Dusk is good but I think it's a bit overrated. It's got a good story. It's more like reading a novel than playing a puzzle/adventure game. It's great if you just want to sit back, relax and enjoy a... novel. It does get compared to Trace Memory often. However, Trace Memory has a lot more puzzle and less story. I would play Trace Memory first, then Hotel Dusk. You'll be in for a surprice with Trace Memory, with all the things you could do with your DS. But it's rather short, IMO.

In the last few days I've rented Touch the Dead and Band of Brothers. Two heavily Stylus reliant games.

Touch the dead was fun and HARD. The reloading mechanic means that you really have to time your reloads well, and that you're bound to try each chapter multiple times. That said, I don't think I'll buy it at full price. The biggest complaint is the amount of times this will happen. your charecter walks into an empty room. he looks to the left, looks to the right, looks back to the left, looks back to the right and.... There's 4 Zombies there! The amount of times you get broadsided by zombies who weren't right there a second ago is annoying.

As for Band of Brothers, I've only played it for five minutes so far, but I'm impressed! The graphics are spectacular for a DS title. The action is fast, the gameplay is quite smooth and the scripted events make the game feel pretty damn big for a DS game. I normally don't like WW2 games, but this one just might change that attitude.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.