By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I can't think of a single game I'll get this year for Wii

MAYBE Animal Crossing: City Fulk but that's iffy, it looks just like the DS version visually and feature wise. I might just stick with that...it's portable anyway.

Wii Music used to look good but now it looks terrible, and if any game needed Wii MotionPlus, this is it. I'll wait for the eventual Wii Music 2 with MotionPlus.

For DS, also very slim. I can't think of anything for it either.

Unless they announce something new out this year, I doubt I'll get anything.

What about you?

P.S. I'm not trying to be a troll, I love the Wii, and it's not like I need new games...I have tons of games I need to finish, as well as Spore which will steal my life for a few months once it comes out. But Nintendo is giving a REALLY poor game line up. Infact, so are the third parties as well...and the third year of a console is usually when a lot of the really good stuff comes out....

Top 3 favorite games: Super Mario Galaxy, The Sims 2 (PC), The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

Around the Network

Why would you want new games if you havent finished what you alread have?
I can think of a few but to lazy to list them and if you dont know anything you like than I doubt you'll like what I do.

If that Life as a King or w/e the non Wiiware game is called comes out 08 then I'll get that. Other than that....no I don't think anything is coming in 08 for me. Perhaps TOS2....

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=34958 Btw I'm getting about 15+ games for my wii from the second half of this year.

Oh and I plan on getting about 30 ds games.

I'm getting AC: wii, Is a good thing there's wii to ds connectivity so I can bring bells over so I can pay my debt to nook quicker .

another game is, maybe Sim city creator since I'm a fan fo Sim city

and another is Tales of Symphonia 2.

Around the Network

What about Guitar Hero: World Tour? If you're a Wii-only owner, it's a must-have.

I'm in the same position as you though... I might just buy the WiiSpeak peripheral for Christmas. I'll have it for The Conduit, at least.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

The Force Unleashed?

GH:WT, COD5, Skate It are buys just off the top of my head.

A few reasons why I will have no money.... ever again

Two Star Wars games, Guitar Hero with Drums ( :) ), Call of Duty, Tales of Symphonia, Sonic Unleashed. All before the end of november, and all third party.

And Nintendo is doing the whole not releasing info about a game until relatively close to its release. So we could start to see info on Holiday releases come out as late as late septemper, hell even Haloween.

Currently dreaming of: DKC4 or Sonic the Hedgehog 4 (classic 2D platformers) for WiiWare, Smash Bros. for DSi, New Super Mario World for DSi, a Wii remake or true sequel of Final Fantasy Tactics.

One down, hopefully more awesomeness to come.

Animal Crossing: City Folk, De Blob, Wario Land: Shake It, Deadly Creatures

Pixel Art can be fun.