By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I can't think of a single game I'll get this year for Wii

Smeags said:

Lemme see here...

Sonic Unleashed (It's not a choice, it's a lifestyle)
de Blob
Wario Land: Shake It!
Force Unleashed
Clone Wars
Guitar Hero: World Tour
Animal Crossing: City Folk

You said it Smeags!

Around the Network

Samba De Amigo is coming out it looks interesting

My Top 5 Games of All Time

1. FF7 4. SSX Tricky

2. FE7 5. RE4

3. MGS4

VALENCIA CF

SACRAMENTO KINGS

1st party wise not much to buy.

3rd party looks more interesting.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Get De BLob!

Disaster Day of Crisis

Around the Network
I like Bacon said:

This year I want: No More Heroes, Boom Blox, de Blob, Wario Land and Animal Criossing.

and yeah, I still need to get those 2 games. But I want to beat some of my current games first. I thought Spore was supposed to come out this year on the Wii, but it looks like I might have to wait until next year.

and now wii music which dunno about realese.....or.....do we!

Same here oddly enough.

I'll be getting Sonic Unleashed for PS3 and ToS2/AC:CF probably won't make it to the UK this year. Not to bash the game but I'm not the biggest Animal fan. Even DS is looking a bit thin. Just Final Fantasy IV and Sonic Chronicles for me.

^and Chrono Trigger.

*cracks knuckles*

You're going to buy Chrono Trigger.

Buy some old ones?
Well if i had Wii i would have bought 6 games now.

Take my love, take my land..

There is a ton of third party support. Most of it has been listed except for the Bond game. That's right there is a Bond game coming out. It's called Quantum of Solace. It stars James Bond.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger