"PC gaming is making a come back with Spore and Crysis."

noononoonno

Starcraft 2 :D

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Around the Network
DonWii said:
You missed one world:

"PC gaming is making a come back with Spore, Crysis and, of course, Starcraft 2"

I dunno, PC gamers tend to be pretty understanding of the fact that their hobby will never be as popular (at least in America, Europe, and Japan) as console gaming.  I suppose there are probably a few out there who think PCs will overtake consoles in game sales eventually, but not many.

naznatips said:
DonWii said:
You missed one world:

"PC gaming is making a come back with Spore, Crysis and, of course, Starcraft 2"

I dunno, PC gamers tend to be pretty understanding of the fact that their hobby will never be as popular (at least in America, Europe, and Japan) as console gaming. I suppose there are probably a few out there who think PCs will overtake consoles in game sales eventually, but not many.

If PCs ever dominate the market, it will be as a console that operates exactly like a PC except it doesn't run on Windows and doesn't have a Word Processor.

We're already almost there anyway. Add a mouse and a keyboard, allow for more flexibility with the hardware, and you're done.

But the PC as we know it will never dominate the market. The PC is the ultimate hardcore gaming machine, and I accept that this is a niche.  

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

So theres about 2 million ps3s sitting on shelves!

imagine the size of the wall you could make with them all. 100 boxes high and 20,000 boxes long! Blimey thats a big wall. can anyone work out how long this wall would be?

call me Aaronbunny!

Wii code: 6993 4542 2457 6182. plz add me Im a wiily gd friend

im guessing, the berlin wall?

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Around the Network

I can't believe anyone responded to Stof's post. I mean, it was one of the funniest things I hacve ever read on the internet (excluding Simpsons scripts - but they don't really count ;) ).

1,000 gold stars for you.

Hey, this site should have a rating feature for all members (like the one on Gamedev.net) so people can see who's pists to read and who's to ignore.

Chubear, leo-j, you two PROVE to me that Sony has sold 5.5 million PS3s to consumers, not to retailers, and maybe people will actually take you seriously.

I'm locking this topic now...read stof's post for a good laugh.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

i can't believe that even faced with the facts that some people refuse to believe the truth.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

I assume you mean those two and not the rest of us...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

17 x 13.4 x 6.9 inches

170,000 inches wide (2.68 miles 4.312 Kilometers), 13,400 inches tall (0.21 miles, 340 meters), and 13.8 inches thick (35 centimeters)....

thats taking a 100PS3 tall by 10,000 PS3 Long wall... I figured the wall would be too little in thickness and would fall...

if you want a single bock thick wall then double the wideness of the wall hehe

340,000 inches wide (5.34 miles 8.624 Kilometers), 13,400 inches tall (0.21 miles, 340 meters), and 6.9 inches thick (17.5 centimeters)....