By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - For those with PS3/360 Soul Calibur 4 - might not be native 720p

josenieves1 said:
FJ-Warez said:

I´m interested, looks like the HD consoles are really enough powerfull to produce HD graphics...

*Quietly waits for the a comment about the game, and if it was PS3 exclusive the game would be 108p with twice the characters, twice the scenarios, 60 fps and full localization on a single disc*

Sobre el texto "escondido" me imagino que MikeB sería el esperado.

Personally I haven't seen MikeB in a while... well the threads I have visited at least. I wouldn't wait on him responding to the covered text.

I think what I wrote was what you were referring to, my Spanish is not very good these days. Have not had a reason to speak it in over 8 months.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network
Squilliam said:

Preliminary looks at both the PS3 version and the Xbox360 version indicate that the Xbox360 version *Could* be upscaled. Im not sure on the PS3 version, but so far it looks fairly clear

could someone translate this to understandable langauge :( ,

simply , which one is better? -sorry i'm kinda stupid , limited english :(-

blackstar said:
Squilliam said:

Preliminary looks at both the PS3 version and the Xbox360 version indicate that the Xbox360 version *Could* be upscaled. Im not sure on the PS3 version, but so far it looks fairly clear

The way I read it, it looks as though it says the 360 version is *possibly* upscaled to 720p and not sure if PS3 is upscaled or native 720p.

This thread is pretty much saying that since the 360 version is *possibly* upscaled, the PS3 version is *possibly* upscaled as well.

This is how I see it anyways.

No need to call yourself stupid, many of us be the same way if we were on a non english speaking forum. :)

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Bobo012893 said:
who cares

Short but sweet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyLhpUPNPIs

360 IS OPERATIONAL AFTER 37 DAYS!

Quaz1: "probably 1280x960" Now is that just the Xbox360 version or both the Xbox360 version and the PS3 version?

Tease.

Around the Network
Euphoria14 said:
blackstar said:
Squilliam said:

The way I read it, it looks as though it says the 360 version is *possibly* upscaled to 720p and not sure if PS3 is upscaled or native 720p.

This thread is pretty much saying that since the 360 version is *possibly* upscaled, the PS3 version is *possibly* upscaled as well.

This is how I see it anyways.

No need to call yourself stupid, many of us be the same way if we were on a non english speaking forum. :)

thanx

thanx a lot :)

1280x960 is HIGHER THAN 720P

What on earth are you talking about?

So...

Who cares?

*didn't wanna feel left out*

Who cares, from what I have seen the PS3 one looks slightly better, but does slightly really matter for anyone who does not have a 200" screen?. The game is going to be fun to play, and I doubt I will notice unless I have my face on the screen

Yup its downscaled and they apply a blur filter... why do they apply a blur filter? Only the developers know that ATM.

Tease.