By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Tidus VS Zidane!!

Zidane = Best Final Fantasy Character ever. Tied with Rydia of course.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

Around the Network

Zidane has a tail and we all know that tails are a big weak spot. Tidus just need to swing his sword at Zidane´s tail. So Tidus wins.

Next vs thread please: Kefka vs Mama´s boy.

Remember at the end of FF IX when Zidane went to the Iifa Tree and had to dodge all its attacks? Yeah, that was some crazy stuff.

What has Tidus done that was crazy/skillful like that?

Zidane wins.

Tbone said:
Kasz216 said:

Says it all I think.

Thats was a good one.

yep that's the real ZI ZU!!

Tidus wins...

Around the Network

Zidane.

My blog: CherokeeWriter on Wordpress

My online store: Tsalagi Dreams 

My Twitter: @Scary4Eva

Soriku said:

What has Tidus done that was crazy/skillful like that?

Blitzball.

I see you made a Kefka vs. Mama´s boy thread, nice!

Generally, most Final Fantasy protagonists created after FF6 eventually make me want to murder them horribly. Maybe it's the compulsory emo/wackiness crap, maybe it's the shoddy writing, their unbelievable ability to act completely retarded, or all of those put together. But I personally evaluate this kind of vs. situation like this - whoever makes want to kill them first loses.

Tidus was actually somewhat tolerable up until the ungodly horrible laugh scene, so he lasted at least several hours.

I wanted to strangle Zidane within the first fifteen minutes. So Tidus takes this one IMO.

Warning: The preceding message may or may not have included sarcasm, cynicism, irony, full stops, commas, slashes, words, letters, sentences, lines, quotes,  flaeed  gramar, cryptic metaphors or other means of annoying communication. Viewer discretion is/was strongly advised.

ZIDANE ZIDANE ZIDANE ! ! ! ! ! ! !