By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Tidus VS Zidane!!

tidus is such a fag compared to zidane.



Around the Network
masterb8tr said:
tidus is such a fag compared to zidane.

 

Watch your choice of words, bigotry is probably the thing I tolerate the least.  Consider this your only warning on the matter.



To Each Man, Responsibility

good bye guys...can somebody lock all of my threadz



Tidus by a big margin

His last over drive could do over 500,000 once you got the damage limit breaker, whereas Zidane's last Dyne could only do 9999.



The Anarchyz said:
The FF Zidane because he's beyond cool
And "Zizou" Zidane because he's the best football player (and fighter) of the last 15 years

 

Zizou is like tidus compared to Cantona and Vinnie Jones... They'll kick the crap out of that wuss anytime!

 

OT: Ofcourse Zidane



Around the Network
Sqrl said:
masterb8tr said:
tidus is such a fag compared to zidane.

 

Watch your choice of words, bigotry is probably the thing I tolerate the least. Consider this your only warning on the matter.

 

What's this SQRL,  are you bored or something???

Fag, or Faggot (slang), an American generally pejorative word or slur for a homosexual, especially a homosexual man, or for men who are judged to be "unmanly", weak or effeminate; in modern usage the word can be used as a general insult irrespective of sexuality or gender



Stats87 said:
Tidus by a big margin

His last over drive could do over 500,000 once you got the damage limit breaker, whereas Zidane's last Dyne could only do 9999.

 

 Cant argue with those statistics now can you? hmmm?



weaveworld said:
Sqrl said:
masterb8tr said:
tidus is such a fag compared to zidane.

 

Watch your choice of words, bigotry is probably the thing I tolerate the least. Consider this your only warning on the matter.

 

What's this SQRL,  are you bored or something???

Fag, or Faggot (slang), an American generally pejorative word or slur for a homosexual, especially a homosexual man, or for men who are judged to be "unmanly", weak or effeminate; in modern usage the word can be used as a general insult irrespective of sexuality or gender

you do realize that those "general insults" like the above and any racial slurs are still frowned upon right?  In fact by the word "pejorative" you are saying the same thing as "derogatory".

here is a forum rule:

8. Insults. Attacking other users for any reason is never acceptable. This includes racism and bigotry. Do not insult someone's religion, race, sex, sexuality, nationality, political beliefs, or gaming preferences. Debate is encouraged, but respect the beliefs and opinions of others.

thus by saying something is homosexual out of context it still violates this rule, so sqrl was doing his job

 

 



Zidane can only do 9999 damage in one turn... Titus can do 36,000 in one hit (not including limit). Tidus IS an annoying pansy... but this is a no contest.



spdk1 said:
weaveworld said:
Sqrl said:
masterb8tr said:
tidus is such a fag compared to zidane.

 

Watch your choice of words, bigotry is probably the thing I tolerate the least. Consider this your only warning on the matter.

 

What's this SQRL, are you bored or something???

Fag, or Faggot (slang), an American generally pejorative word or slur for a homosexual, especially a homosexual man, or for men who are judged to be "unmanly", weak or effeminate; in modern usage the word can be used as a general insult irrespective of sexuality or gender

you do realize that those "general insults" like the above and any racial slurs are still frowned upon right? In fact by the word "pejorative" you are saying the same thing as "derogatory".

here is a forum rule:

8. Insults. Attacking other users for any reason is never acceptable. This includes racism and bigotry. Do not insult someone's religion, race, sex, sexuality, nationality, political beliefs, or gaming preferences. Debate is encouraged, but respect the beliefs and opinions of others.

thus by saying something is homosexual out of context it still violates this rule, so sqrl was doing his job