By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Tidus VS Zidane!!

laziassazn said:

Tidus is a bitch so Zidane wins by default

howis he a bitch

Around the Network
||DeOn|| said:
laziassazn said:

howis he a bitch

I don't think I need to put out the laughing scene, but he had the blonde haired guy with a whiny voice going for him. I don't dislike Tidus at all, but Im just answering your question.

Zidane wins by a landslide, though. He is beyond cool. A better comparison would be Tidus and Vaan.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
||DeOn|| said:
laziassazn said:

howis he a bitch

I don't think I need to put out the laughing scene, but he had the blonde haired guy with a whiny voice going for him. I don't dislike Tidus at all, but Im just answering your question.

Zidane wins by a landslide, though. He is beyond cool. A better comparison would be Tidus and Vaan.

Oh god, now you're just giving him ideas! XD

And yeah, I didn't remember that laughing scene... Ugggh, cheesy, cheesy, cheesy!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Stop with all these VS threads, like its getting really boring seeing all you posts, think of something else

BeTa77 said:
Stop with all these VS threads, like its getting really boring seeing all you posts, think of something else

haha thanks 4 commenting this boring thread

why dont u just choose..tidus or zidane lol

Around the Network

i dont like the girly look of tidus so i will go with zidane

Kasz216 said:

Says it all I think.

Thats was a good one.

The FF Zidane because he's beyond cool
And "Zizou" Zidane because he's the best football player (and fighter) of the last 15 years

They both suck, but if I had to choose one, it would be Zidane because he got that hottie Garnet.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad