By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Tidus VS Zidane!!

that's fine, it still breaks a forum rule, and yes I can read

I know in Europe it is really no big deal to throw it around, but in the US, it has a stronger meaning due to Bible Belt conservatives and can be seen as bad as saying "nigger" to a black person.

Around the Network

Definetely Tidus.

Come on i have had enought with these..

Take my love, take my land..

Well then, why don't we let the person who is being referred to as an unmanly and weak person decide...

This has nothing to do with believes, it says something about the way somebody is acting, being it wuss-like, sissy or fag...

I find it that there are worse things mods should be concerned about, and not about somebody who has an opinion about a fictional characters behaviour. He did not call Tidus gay or homo, although the 'laughing' scene was pretty gay... (and again not to be interpreted as homo-sexual)

i think tidus is a faggot...........yes a bundle of firewood that is what i am calling tidus

Can love bloom on the battlefield?                 Proud supporter of this gen!!!

Around the Network

Tidus wins, because there is only one zidane in the universe, and he sure as hell isnt some polygon character in an RPG

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

weaveworld said:
The Anarchyz said:
The FF Zidane because he's beyond cool
And "Zizou" Zidane because he's the best football player (and fighter) of the last 15 years

Zizou is like tidus compared to Cantona and Vinnie Jones... They'll kick the crap out of that wuss anytime!

OT: Ofcourse Zidane

The fighter part was for humor, i know Cantona and Vinnie can beat the crap out of him, hell Rooney can do it, and the only reason Materazzi didn't beat the crap out of him after the headbutt it is because it was planned to get Zizou mad for the referee to throw him out...

Now i am serious about the football part and the FF part...

weaveworld said:
Well then, why don't we let the person who is being referred to as an unmanly and weak person decide...

This has nothing to do with believes, it says something about the way somebody is acting, being it wuss-like, sissy or fag...

I find it that there are worse things mods should be concerned about, and not about somebody who has an opinion about a fictional characters behaviour. He did not call Tidus gay or homo, although the 'laughing' scene was pretty gay... (and again not to be interpreted as homo-sexual)

You've taken this thread far enough off topic already, stick to the topic or don't post because this issue isn't up for debate in this thread.  If you want to persue it further your only legitimate course of action is to contact Naznatips.

In the meantime my decision stands.

To Each Man, Responsibility

zidane all the way great footballer never heard of the other guy

it not who i am but what i do that defines me. you'll never walk alone you'll never walk alone walk on walk on.

Yazid Zineddine ZIDANE because he is algerian lol and of course Amazight.